Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDragonAwakens

Hayabusa's costume is supremely ugly, lol. The design, the color, the low polygon modelling. Yikes.
Here in full size:

DsHVMqpUwAUoIkk.jpg:orig

Frankly, his NES costume design was very generic to begin with. The crest is the only thing that made it stand out, but it doesn't matter since you can't see it up close from afar.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Hayabusa's costume is supremely ugly, lol. The design, the color, the low polygon modelling. Yikes.
Here in full size:

DsHVMqpUwAUoIkk.jpg:orig

Ah, I see that is also just a DOA5 model, recolored. They are getting just as lazy as Soul Calibur 6, which makes me really sad.
Hayabusa never really had costumes that stood out, TN was quite lazy with this design but let’s be honest here. Hayabusa’s design always has been lazy? I personally do not see what’s so special about him design wise. I love the green color of the costume, I’m glad it’s not a PS4 exclusive costume.

mizking

??? Why the fuck would Sony censor a dude in a green ninja outfit?

Everyone gets the Kasumi outfit, only the Hayabusa outfit is XBox exclusive. On the PS4 you get a theme instead and on Steam/PC… idk nothing I suppose.

Well that whole censorship story is for another time, but other than that we finally get to see that NGS2 outfit. Which means we'll have to wait 8 years more to see Kasumi's sailor costume LOL

Jadeinchains

Oh cool I actually saw someone hoping for that NG Kasumi outfit like yesterday so thats lucky it's now gonna be in! :p It looks really nice, Also at least for me at least It's tomorrow night that the doafest happens ( Technically Sunday but it's so early on Sunday it's like Saturday night. ) so I'll be staying up for that, We're so close to it now!! :D

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Oh cool I actually saw someone hoping for that NG Kasumi outfit like yesterday so thats lucky it's now gonna be in! :p It looks really nice, Also at least for me at least It's tomorrow night that the doafest happens ( Technically Sunday but it's so early on Sunday it's like Saturday night. ) so I'll be staying up for that, We're so close to it now!! :D
I always sleep through the live stuff...c'mon Mustard get that sleep pattern sorted out!

Confused Mustard is a confused mustard. So the Kasumi costume is for pre-order or deluxe, or xbox one exclusive? am a bit lost.

??? Why the fuck would Sony censor a dude in a green ninja outfit?

Everyone gets the Kasumi outfit, only the Hayabusa outfit is XBox exclusive. On the PS4 you get a theme instead and on Steam/PC… idk nothing I suppose.
The rating system cant handle madlad hayabusa.

Raansu

For Leifang cheongsam dress colors options. I want to see her in baby pink, lavender purple, mint green and lemon yellow. For some reason TeamNinja never gives her pretty feminine colors. View attachment 26411

Because in Japan blue is more of a color representative to young women unlike in the states where pink is more common with being correlated to women.

Jadeinchains

I always sleep through the live stuff...c'mon Mustard get that sleep pattern sorted out!

Confused Mustard is a confused mustard. So the Kasumi costume is for pre-order or deluxe, or xbox one exclusive? am a bit lost.

The rating system cant handle madlad hayabusa.

from what I understand the Kasumi outfit is a part if the deluxe edition and the Ryu outfit is Xbox exclusive.

Leifang

Because in Japan blue is more of a color representative to young women unlike in the states where pink is more common with being correlated to women.
It’s just colors, it shouldn’t be that deep. But seriously, Leifang hardly gets soft pretty things. They’re either basic or dull. While Kasumi, Ayane, Kokoro and even Honoka gets softer feminine colors. Leifang deserves some as well. I’m so tired of seeing her in black, white, red and blue lather wash repeat.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
And another one in the wrestler pack. 3 costumes, Kasumi fans are so lucky.
Kasumi deserves it ❤️
It’s just colors, it shouldn’t be that deep. But seriously, Leifang hardly gets soft pretty things. They’re either basic or dull. While Kasumi, Ayane, Kokoro and even Honoka gets softer feminine colors. Leifang deserves some as well. I’m so tired of seeing her in black, white, red and blue lather wash repeat.
I agree, Leifang should get less blander colours.

human013

Never seen that Kasumi outfit before but I'll assume the front looks good. Hayabusa's costume is boring though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Never seen that Kasumi outfit before but I'll assume the front looks good. Hayabusa's costume is boring though.
My friend Nuke told me its apparently her outfit she wore in Ninja Gaiden Sigma when she makes that cameo without showing her face which I found pretty classical:
KasumiNG2.jpg

I love everything about the outfit, it's way better than her old default imo. It also confirms that there hopefully shouldn't be a strict wrestler theme with the deluxe costume sets either, but I'm not sure if this is Kasumi's deluxe costume or if she'll be getting one from preordering the digital deluxe and and then a second one with the rest of the cast

human013

My friend Nuke told me its apparently her outfit she wore in Ninja Gaiden Sigma when she makes that cameo without showing her face which I found pretty classical:
View attachment 26412

I love everything about the outfit, it's way better than her old default imo. It also confirms that there hopefully shouldn't be a strict wrestler theme with the deluxe costume sets either, but I'm not sure if this is Kasumi's deluxe costume or if she'll be getting one from preordering the digital deluxe and and then a second one with the rest of the cast
I'm assuming the front has never been shown before? The only thing I'm not too fond of is the puffy portion of the sleeve. It looks weird not being attached to something.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm assuming the front has never been shown before? The only thing I'm not too fond of is the puffy portion of the sleeve. It looks weird not being attached to something.
Yeah the front has yet to be seen although I don't mind(mainly since I slightly prefer thighs and rear)since it'll probably be similar to her default dress it's based from. I hope they show something new again tomorrow since its been pretty consistent all week, I'll definitely be on the lookout if I'm up by then :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD