DOA5LR Mai Shiranui DOA5 Last Round Gameplay Discussion

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
@DestructionBomb Yeah I understood what you meant earlier. And I also already stand rhe design behind her projectile in the game. I was saying that its still going to be a very solid tool regardless. I also said I haven't explained other things because I dont have time at the moment.

There was nothing wrong with what you said.

It was the way I worded it which may sound off. It's a forum so way of speech can go off context in a manner. I do agree with what you said though.

Pai

She's amazing character ! but why she has no tag team partner :mad:
team ninja is really really lazy

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
It's likely because of budget conserving or how far the licensing contract went with SNK. She does say "Kasumi" when you tag her in as Kasumi for a partner. No tag intro/outro unfortunately.

Akira, Pai, and a few have one together. However he's missing one with Jacky yet they know each other well as buddies, they even have tag throws together. Likely because of Jacky's late entry in 5U and was probably done for two characters. They likely made a quick one with Sarah/Jann Lee for him and called it a day.

Last edited:

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
All of her lows are good from what I had time try. Pp2k and ppp2k will work well in footsies too.

Also her 6k and 66k will have a mix up.

KING JAIMY

Unholdable wall tech:

• 236K, Cancel 236K, 3PK and PPPK wall finishers lead to an unholdable power blow setup on middleweights and super heavyweights.
  • From what I've found so far, only a 6PP Cancel 236K wall finisher seems to lead to an unholdable power blow setup on lightweights. There might be more variants of 236K that lead to an unholdable power blow setup though, since I haven't tested everything yet.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD