Mortal Kombat thread.

Hold_Junkie93

Was watching the past broadcast on their washed warrior segment. It's funny how in MK it's either really easy to look like you know what you're doing and even easier too look like you don't because of MK's lack of fluidity vs Japanese FGs.

Jadeinchains

giphy.gif

JADE!!!!!!!!!!1 YES QUEEEEENN!!

Jadeinchains

She looks incredible, So happy she has non revenant as well as revenant skins. And her actually outfits look so good too. Can't wait to see her other outfits. :)

Also I was hoping she'd be dark skinned ( and not lighting her skin like Tanya's originally was in MKX ) and that she'd still have her long hair and she does so I'm happy about that too.

Seriously my hype for this game just rose 100%.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
She looks incredible, So happy she has non revenant as well as revenant skins. And her actually outfits look so good too. Can't wait to see her other outfits. :)

Also I was hoping she'd be dark skinned ( and not lighting her skin like Tanya's originally was in MKX ) and that she'd still have her long hair and she does so I'm happy about that too.

Seriously my hype for this game just rose 100%.
She looks perfect in every way. And you can tell already shes going to play like a beast too. First thing I'm doing when I get the game is put on her normal skin and get a purple staff for her! Let's go!

Jadeinchains

Lazy Susan'd his ass lmao Shes sassy as ever.

Also new to this reveal is the use of Kitana Khan as a name. Alternate universe? Or is she using her adoptive father's name as Queen of netherworld now, with Jade as her blade in the dark?
Yeah I was thinking that too, It seems like Jade is working for Kitana as a sort of right hand man kinda thing? And yeah I guess Kitana has adopted the use of Shao Khan's surname. :eek:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD