New Bunny DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninjaguy446

Love how everyone mentions that Lisa, Christie and Rachel were left out even though Helena was too. And literally the ONE time there is a pack filled with garter belts Helena isn't in it. FML.

Kronin

I just posted another interview which mentioned on the male characters, go read it here:
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/tgs-interviews.4892/page-6#post-215056

Thanks for the translation, I didn't read that post of you. However my point is the same of my previous post: even if Hayashi talked of the male characters, this was only a little mention compared to the focus on the female characters.

But in any cases, the main point of the FB post it's not the interviews of TGS: personally to me appear logical that to a Japanese audience Team NINJA is focused more on these aspects of the game that appear very popular about the fans. More I've also read another interview where Hayashi talked explicitely of how the fanbase is "divided" between who is interested to the beauty of the females and who is interested to the fighting part, hint that now with his words on the breasts engine he was talking overall directed to the first part of the audience, anyway recognizing that this isn't all the fanbase of the game.

The FB poster wanted make notice to TN like they are giving too much room to the female characters and the sexy aspect of the game. With the exception of the part where he said that he will abandon the game, I agree with him. Like him I don't think that the sexy side has to be eliminated from the game (it's part of the nature and identity of the series) but it's also necessary to give a place even to the other aspects. Team NINJA is doing a GREAT job with the competitive aspect of the game and the official tournaments, but on the casual side seem to lack in this period: we don't get DLC with unique outfiits and for the male characters from January, now are almost 9 months of only sexy generic DLC.

I agree that these outfits are popular from a big part of the fans (not only Eastern ones), but I think that now is time to balance more the situation, showing to give attention even to the other fans. Maybe they are a minority, but are anyway dedicated fans of the series.

I promoted the post on facebook because according to me expressed clearly the problem of a certain side of the community without being offensive and without passing over the good things that is doing Team NINJA. Seemed me an objective post and for this I wanted make notice it to FSD knowing that some people think the same. Of course this doesn't mean that everyone have to agree.

Last edited:

Cadaveri

so these are coming on 23th(xbox), 24th(ps3) this month, according to trailer.

Dno if people spotted the dates on trailer.

Tenryuga

I love how they chose Hayate and Ein to be punching bags. This is the extent of the worth of male characters to TN guys.

:ein::hayate:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The bunny outfits are OK, no doubt, but where are the DLC packs for the males and older females? They've been focusing more and more on the younger girls, with the exception of Tina.....but that's ONLY because she's the bustiest girl in Dead or Alive

KwonJigglypuff

Last month I was browsing this lingerie website, trying to make fun of TN, saying that they got their ideas from it for their fetish costumes. Well it's seems this inspired Lei Fang's, Mila's, Hitomi's and Ayane's costumes.

lg_6077ESP_fv.jpg
1411420871-007-09.jpg

Next DLCs : Army (trailer in Hot Zone), Bride (trailer in Lorelei), Circus (trailer in The Show),...

ayanetengu

Well like Hayashi said Kasumilover98, the numbers are honest. So as of right now, they're focusing on what's gonna give them the most money revenue.

Princess Kasumi

As much as I'm against this stuff, I do gotta say Nyo looks great in that outfit. Though that stupid carrot kinda ruins it. Yeah I'm only getting for her. Screw everyone else.
I love marie's.. it looks like she stole her mother's high heels, cause they look big on her XD
when marie did her OH throw in the video she were like "Dont take my high heels off" cause she want to impress the male fighters of DOA~!
d6bdce977de081740be2d5e0eb6bbb91.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD