Ninja Gaiden Thread

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Yaiba wasn’t developed by TN so they really would’ve just learned not to allow their characters to be used that way (outside KT since they don’t have as much of a choice there). There have been discussions for years on a Ninja Gaiden follow up within TN. I’ve gotten to take part in a few. But there are always early stage discussions about games and the current news cycle is spinning these ones up too much.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I'm still curious on their thoughts at the moment with NG entirely at present time. If they are going for a new NG (if it happens) what can they go from here? think they would take the route of NGB?

I think a lot of fears is that NG might end up to be super similar to Nioh or heavy RPG in general because of the latest norms.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
True yeah. Personally I don't mind it, but hopefully it's nothing too crazy where it tries to do it like Sekiro or Nioh but end up on the backfire.

inochinagi

Standard Donor

So now Hayashi is saying his team wants to make a new IP for PS5... just what kind of octopus has Team Ninja become? Someone on the previous page was even surprised to learn Team Ninja was working on that Marvel game, I mean so was I when I found out. Then there was also Dissidia. Nice that they're so popular these days, but are they literally actual ninjas that can astral project and multiply themselves? Otherwise I feel worried for NG4.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Huh, oh wow. Is there an ENG version to that article by any chance?

I'm curious to be honest, but man NG has been sleep for years and I feel like it's been overdue lol.

inochinagi

Standard Donor
Huh, oh wow. Is there an ENG version to that article by any chance?

Best I can do: https://www.translatetheweb.com/?ref=TAns&from=&to=en&a=https://www.eurogamer.pt/articles/2020-02-05-equipa-de-nioh-quer-criar-uma-nova-serie-na-ps5

But the most important part seems to be translated 99% properly:

"I believe a new console bring new opportunities and like to create a new game, a new intellectual property for PlayStation 5,"commented Hayashi.

dg1995

Looks like Ninja Gaiden black and the original one are now playable on Xemu.(A new original Xbox emulator)

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
8 YEARS AND WERE FINALLY GETTING SOMETHING

NINJA GAIDEN TRIOLGY RELEASES JUNE 10th ON THE SWITCH

HOPEFULLY A PC/PS4/XBOX ANNOUNCEMENT COMES NEXT

Looks like Sigma 2 will have gore? Can't remember if those robots in Sigma 2 spilled gore or purple mist but video shows gore on the floor everywhere near the end

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Looks like Sigma 2 will have gore? Can't remember if those robots in Sigma 2 spilled gore or purple mist but video shows gore on the floor everywhere near the end

KTA confirmed it's also coming to Steam PS4 and Xbox

Brute

Standard Donor
Judging by the clip of the Muramasa cutscene, it looks like Ninja Gaiden 2 will be without gore/cutscene dismemberment, ie: Sigma 2 on PS3.

Still hyped AF for this, however.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

I'll finally be able to try it out!^•^

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Judging by the clip of the Muramasa cutscene, it looks like Ninja Gaiden 2 will be without gore/cutscene dismemberment, ie: Sigma 2 on PS3.

Still hyped AF for this, however.

Well according to TN website, online aspect is removed....and with that my excitement is over. Team Ninja always screws something up with their NG releases smh lol.

* Online multiplayer is not available for the “TAG MISSIONS” in NINJA GAIDEN Sigma 2.
* The "Clan Battle" for "Shadows of the World" in NINJA GAIDEN 3 Razor's Edge is not included. Online multiplayer is not available for “Ninja Trials”.
* Under development for the Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 Computer Entertainment System, the Xbox One consoles (playable on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S via Backward Compatibility), and Windows PC via Steam®.

HHH816

KT might be giving TN a green light for NG4 if this remaster bring profit..so buy the game guys

i might get the game in switch after discount.

Old Bear

Standard Donor
I am so happy this is coming to steam. I hope ninja gaiden 2 has gore in this version. Regardless this is great news!

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I am so happy this is coming to steam. I hope ninja gaiden 2 has gore in this version. Regardless this is great news!
There are 2 versions: Ver. D (which will be the censored version I believe) and the unrated version. Hopefully that means we can get gore and dismemberment back for sigma 2, because I wasn't a fan of the mist thing.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
There are 2 versions: Ver. D (which will be the censored version I believe) and the unrated version. Hopefully that means we can get gore and dismemberment back for sigma 2, because I wasn't a fan of the mist thing.

Most likely it's going to be the Vita port which had gore but that was not to the extent of NG2

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD