Characters Nyotengu "Everything is my practical joke!" General Thread

Radiance

Does anyone know of any top Nyotengu players?

I hate bestowing titles like "top player" upon players who don't regularly play offline. But a good one I know is NocTengu. He won the last ESL online tournament on PSN a week ago. Played him before that as well. He knows what he's doing with her.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
NocTengu so far has been playing her consistently and events. There is also Codemaster who use to put out quite a large information about her and tech.

For Japan, there is Tsun and another player Airgear mentioned but I totally forgot the name.

Lulu

Shes not Garbage.... She just Struggles with some stuff.... okay with alot of Stuff. But she still works.... Offline Ofcourse.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
She's better than Bankotsubo, I miss him.

DOA4 Bankotsubo? Sure. Who isn't?

DOA2 Bankotsubo? In her dreams.

We talking doa2 bankotsubo or doa4 bankotsubo? I miss him too but if they bring him back but get rid of his mobility, damage, and effective zoning id rather not have him back at all. Ah who am I kidding, they could nerf him into the literal ground and id probably still play him, oh wait...

I miss him too. He could be on either side of a 10-0 MU and I'd still pick him 99.9% of the time lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD