Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
*Me waiting on whenever TN want to show any of Lisa's alt hairstyles and her deluxe outfit*
skai.jpg

And this is you when they finally do:

4wHL.gif

Dr PaC

Not to turn this into a SC discussion, but SCVI IS a desperate attempt to keep the series alive. They screwed up big time by replacing 90% of the roster in SCV. SCVI is really boring after a while and the customisation options are rather scarce. For me the SC series went downhill after SCIII, if this is the last instalment for the series I feel bad for all of the SC fans because this game is trash.
Omg, SCV was so bad. I mean, so Bad. That game pretty much killed the IP for me. The second I saw they made Sophitia a Weapon Master , replaced Taki, and added these wack characters to replace them, my childhood died with the series

Baji Breakdancer

Totally. When the thing everyone is talking about in your fighting game is the character maker and not the fighting, you know you’ve got a problem.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Totally. When the thing everyone is talking about in your fighting game is the character maker and not the fighting, you know you’ve got a problem.
Its not really that much of a problem imo, the create a soul may be a bit obnoxious but I think in comparison to DOA's problem with the fanservice overshadowing the actual game each iteration, it's minor in comparison to what DOA goes through.but But then again it gets away with alot more that DOA can't due DOA's oversexualized image from old games

CFW

Anyway... back to DOA (why the SC bashing I have no idea), im so annoyed at the costume selection but it's what ever. The recolors taking up space AGAIN isn't gonna do anything but make it take an unnecessary amount of time to scroll through 87 icons with the question mark on them while the timer runs out (cuz u know... dlc) just to get to one costume that isn't tacky. PLEASE tell me that wont happen in this game.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Anyway... back to DOA (why the SC bashing I have no idea), im so annoyed at the costume selection but it's what ever. The recolors taking up space AGAIN isn't gonna do anything but make it take an unnecessary amount of time to scroll through 87 icons with the question mark on them while the timer runs out (cuz u know... dlc) just to get to one costume that isn't tacky. PLEASE tell me that wont happen in this game.
That's why custom presets exist, make a custom preset in DOACENTRAL, press R1 at select screen and choose your costume straight away.

Zeo

One of the images I saw featured Hitomi with Helena's braid. Something she never had access to before. I'd say wait and see what you have to work with. Don't assume everything is so bare from the start. They went heavy on the recolors instead of actual costumes this time but there could be varied customization in other ways. And don't act like they aren't going to release a million costume packs because they are. And you're most likely going to buy them.

Also I'll say that Kasumi scene with the fireflies could easily be from the end of the story mode and Aerial Gardens could be unlocked upon completion. All these people that are playing the full build aren't unlocking 100% of the content and no one knows if there are locked stages either. Seriously all I see in this thread (and pretty much everywhere else) is complaining. You wouldn't think anyone was actually a fan of the series.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
One of the images I saw featured Hitomi with Helena's braid. Something she never had access to before. I'd say wait and see what you have to work with. Don't assume everything is so bare from the start. They went heavy on the recolors instead of actual costumes this time but there could be varied customization in other ways. And don't act like they aren't going to release a million costume packs because they are. And you're most likely going to buy them.

Also I'll say that Kasumi scene with the fireflies could easily be from the end of the story mode and Aerial Gardens could be unlocked upon completion. All these people that are playing the full build aren't unlocking 100% of the content and no one knows if there are locked stages either. Seriously all I see in this thread (and pretty much everywhere else) is complaining. You wouldn't think anyone was actually a fan of the series.
That Hitomi picture is fake, a FSD member here( I think @ShinobiOfTheWind) photoshopped that as a concept. And it's not really complaining more or so than disappointment since they had us thinking there were gonna be a ton of costumes, but it seems like a bulk is just recolors.

I'm hoping there's still more they have yet to add to the build copies they've given to reviewers but it really does seem like the game will be lacking in costumes. The game also shows the locked costumes since you have to buy them but hopefully some are hidden although I doubt it. And there is gonna be DLC but we'll basically have to buy the DLC if we want any actual costumes besides the recolors which are either hit or miss

Ninoasker

Yeah sucks ! And why are the Guys AGAIN Undertaken . I thought we love them ,too . ANY GuyLover here ? I wanna know what Costumes they have to offer ,Hairstyles ect pp . All this Girlie Talk ;P
There’s a lot of us lol. As an example, here I am waiting for more Bayman costumes AND HAIRSTYLES options. But considering everyone is saying the guys ain’t gonna have much variety I guess that means I’ve already seen everything for him lol.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Hmm... these costume sets are choices alright. I really hope TN step their game up when it comes to their male characters because they always get done dirty.

KwonJigglypuff

Hmmm that Turquoise Melpomene Dress, Selkie Lorelei, gorgeous. The orange one is more Princess Shakti. Love all her recolors, the green catsuit!

The guys get 2 default costumes, the girls 5, Honoka and Marie get 6. NiCO gets 3 (love the pink C1, the green C2, and the blue C3, those are gonna be my colours).
And there are unlockables right ?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD