Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I was already wondering if I missed something, there had to be new DLC this month. So it's pirate fetish DLC month.

sad-ok-gif-9.gif

Even if I liked any of those, I wouldn't buy a whole pack for one or two anyway.

yeah it's not great but atleast the characters shown has some individualism.

They don't.

Dionysus

If you're going to ignore basic functionality and optimization in favour of pushing fetish outfit DLC in pathetically transparent money grab packs, at least be decent at making said fetish outfits.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Again only a few intros and win poses ... at this rate they won't add a intro / win pose for every DOA 5 character in this season pass 1, only to the half of the roster.

P2p1mbs

View attachment 28436

Meh. On the plus side the come on the 25th and we get world ranking and some new intros.

I'm not a big fan of American flag patterns but Tina always makes it look good. It looks a bit too much like her usual cowgirl costumes besides the hat though, it almost like an American flag patterned version of her deluxe edition outfit with a pirate hat...

I hope new intro poses are given to those who didn't get them last time at least...

Ninoasker

View attachment 28436

Meh. On the plus side the come on the 25th and we get world ranking and some new intros.
Tina and Honoka are literally wearing the same mesh but with different patterns lol

Also, just saw the livestream to check the men... they literally all have the same one W T F????? They really ain’t trying to make something with them anymore huh????
Just throw the same outfit for all of them and call it a day, who cares anyway if we are forcing the players to purchase the whole pack, it’s not like we need to be creative and make individual outfits for them so people want to buy them! :D

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Tina and Honoka are literally wearing the same mesh but with different patterns lol

Also, just saw the livestream to check the men... they literally all have the same one W T F????? They really ain’t trying to make something with them anymore huh????
Just throw the same outfit for all of them and call it a day, who cares anyway if we are forcing the players to purchase the whole pack, it’s not like we need to be creative and make individual outfits for them so people want to buy them! :D

Lisa, Tina, Honoka and Christie share the same costume with some small differences. Hitomi, Ayane, Nyotengu and Mila share the second costume again with small differences. All guys again share the same costume with small differences.

I guess this is what you can expect when they have to work in costumes every single month without time to work really hard in them.

Jadeinchains

I stopped getting alerts to this thread, So i see it's pirate outfits hmm. Well at least Lisa is in vol 1 this time, Does anyone have a pic of Lisa's? Even though I still won't be getting it since you can't get them individually.

Cadaveri

Again all the guys get the same costume. They could at least be a little more original

It's not only guys lol. Tina, Lisa & Honoka literally all have same costume with slight recolor...

I would not in a million years buy these as pack, so I guess It's a hard pass once again due to them not being available individually...

I wonder If Koei will change their practice If the DLC isn't selling as good as they hoped.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's not only guys lol. Tina, Lisa & Honoka literally all have same costume with slight recolor...

I would not in a million years buy these as pack, so I guess It's a hard pass once again due to them not being available individually...

I wonder If Koei will change their practice If the DLC isn't selling as good as they hoped.
They probably won't since they have Xbox one as their way to buy single costumes and I guess they need at least one console to force bundle purchases like they had on PC LR so that they can dog more money out of people

Kasumi/Phase and Eliot aren't even in the pack so I'm not gonna get this one. At this point im just ready for Mai and whoever else to come since DOA6 is going through a knock off T7/SC6 early costume release thing where all the early costumes are just plain bad, I would have rather had some new sexy revealing costumes or maybe some more casual/fight oriented gear rather than the boring wedding, wrestler, and knock off pirates of the Caribbean stuff we're being forced to have right now..

Jyu_Viole_Grace

They probably won't since they have Xbox one as their way to buy single costumes and I guess they need at least one console to force bundle purchases like they had on PC LR so that they can dog more money out of people

Kasumi/Phase and Eliot aren't even in the pack so I'm not gonna get this one. At this point im just ready for Mai and whoever else to come since DOA6 is going through a knock off T7/SC6 early costume release thing where all the early costumes are just plain bad, I would have rather had some new sexy revealing costumes or maybe some more casual/fight oriented gear rather than the boring wedding, wrestler, and knock off pirates of the Caribbean stuff we're being forced to have right now..

I think they will wait for second season pass to test people's will power since for that time will be summer and that means ... yeah, swimsuits. If a lot people spend 40€ in both swimsuit packs then Koei will prove their point and won't change their mind. I'm pretty sure that swimsuits, Rachel and Momiji will be their trump card for the second season pass.

In other hand, I noticed they never put Kasumi and Ayane in the same pack, Marie Rose and Honoka either. Let's see if this is just a coincidence or some kind of marketing guideline as I think it's.

SaihateDYNAMO

Do we really have people out here saying these costumes have “individuality”?
tenor.gif

This is disappointing cheap minimal-effort trash but I had my expectations low from the get go. At this point I would rather wait 3 months for costumes that aren’t copy pastes than get whatever the hell this and those mail-order bride outfits were. No wonder they didn’t reveal the entire season pass all at once! Plus, they expect us to pay for the entire pack if we want even one of them?? SMH!!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD