Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Mayor-Of-Mustard

You can definitely tell only straight men work in the costume department
Maybe with the wedding costumes...why haven't Mila and Christie got tuxes you cowaaaaaards (then again the amount of straight guys i know who love women in tuxes and want their future wife to wear a tux to their wedding surprises me haha)

hell i'll gladly wear a tux to my wedding (that is if i ever get married lol)

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
giphy.gif

You guys seriously need to look further into Japan to realize that you have no clue how perverted Japanese women can be if they helm anything that needs to draw eyes...
I think the comment you quoted was actually in agreeance with you.

Derock

It makes sense with the pirate stage, which begs the question; Church wedding stage when?
Still, only way I could be tempted by costumes is if they allow individual costume purchases...

If you need a church stage, bring back the Demon's Church from 2U and add in benches, confession booths, statues, baptismal fountains (ala a Roman Catholic church) with white banners, doves and tons of flowers (also expand the stage a bit so we can head outside the church).

Radiance

Fucking pirate costumes??? View attachment 28403

giphy.gif

Is this really all that comes with the season pass?? Wedding costumes, Pirate costumes and two characters from a different game? One that was previously DLC in DOA5? Tekken 7 season 2 gave it's consumers several legacy characters, stage reworks plus a bonus stage with new themes, and new customization parts. Both S1 and S2 passes gave way more for much less.. Said I was done complaining, hate being the guy bringing up old shit but damn TN, DOA6 is just a mess. I wonder how are they going to fix this.

At least season pass owners got scouters..

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm going to answer this a bit better so I don't come off as dickish in any way:
I don't intend to answer this question because ultimately, it's my decision and that's that. There's nothing else to it to be frank.
What? I'm just curious why buying something or not buying something would support just the developer and not the publisher or vice versa.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I really feel bad for anyone who spent 90euros+ on the season pass.
As someone who bought the seasonpass...
87FEACA5-5873-47AB-AD90-59759B4E86F3.jpeg

I’m not satisfied with the content of the seasonpass, but I bought it because these costumes are very scarce and most of them are just “meh”. Even though most of these costumes are meh I rather have more costumes for every character, and in the end it’s cheaper than buying every pack separate.

Last edited:

TRI Mike

Yeah, Raidou's tux is actually the only decent thing that came out of the wedding pass. I wish he had his classic DOA1 skin.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

If you are forced to release at least 13 costumes every single month, there isn't much room to work hard on them. I mean, they have to do at least 13 fuc*ing costumes every single month. EVERY. SINGLE. MONTH.

Just look at how many months get past each time Dissidia NT receives more DLC costumes and how well done they are. Then just look at how many flaws DOA 6 models and costumes have:

Koei is not just milking their customers they are also milking Team Ninja designers deparment. As developer I just don't want to think the hell that must have been DOA 6 development.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD