Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Brute

Standard Donor
His costumes also still fit him back then. Now everything sits so loose on him because he lost so much weight. :(
I don't think he's much skinner in 6 than in 4. He really only bulked up in 5, then went back down in 6.

Addictrian

I finally decided to play DOA6 for the first time in months and I was happy to see Hayabusa getting his best costume back. Unfortunately his hair looks like shit with it

I just want his hair to look like this again and not as dark as his current one
Related image

I made a request on twitter about that . The Hair should be changed and move and should get loose after power blow . There are still some issues with the costumes and hair physics when it comes to movement . (Diegosand Rigs Jackets does not move .Janns Hair is a mess . Brads Tail does not come off after Power Blow . Ect pp .

Ill do not stop telling TN about it till ill get an answer =)

its a fact they have to do something about it .

Leifasumi

We honestly need the old team to comeback working on this game. What is happening currently is just so sad and I feel like the series now will take a bigger hiatus after 6 than the one between 4 & 5. Seeing one of my favourite series dying is honestly so depressing.

Sorry for being off topic

Yea that Hayabusa costume felt off somehow also I was hoping they would use the upgraded version from 3 or the DOA 2 U version without that ugly gold.

1569362905151.png

They keep using the original DOA2 as a reference for almost every classic costume instead of giving us the improved versions from the newer games (2U and 3 mainly) which is extremely annoying.

candynarwhal

The entirety of DOA6 is problematic, tbh, with regards to game content and most of it being poorly recycled from the last game. I at least liked the bunny suits in 5 a lot, so it's cool to have them back...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
To be fair, fetish costumes like bunny and maids have nothing to do with Xtreme games. These kind of costumes have been in DOA (and other franchises) for a long time.
latest

That's not a maid costume but a traditional German dress, a dirndl.

rotes-dirndl-set-mit-stickereien.jpg

But those costumes are actually something those characters would wear. Hitomi’s part German so the Oktoberfest outfit makes sense and Tina’s catsuit works with her being the original sultry big titty babe of DOA. My issue with the post-DOA5U fetish wear is that anyone and everyone is wearing these kind of outfits. For example, you wouldn’t expect a classy, accomplished lady like Helena to have her whole ass out in a cat outfit but lo and behold...
It’s a similar situation with Leifang and Mila getting that Oktoberfest dress.

Speaking of Oktoberfest it would make sense for Leifang and Mila to also wear a dirndl. When friends visit Oktoberfest together, like Hitomi, Leifang and Leifang possibly would, usually everyone dresses up. Doesn't matter your nationality or ethnicity. In contrast to other cultures' traditional clothing it is not frowned upon but encouraged to get in on the fun and to wear the traditional dirndl and lederhosen.

asia.jpg

Oktoberfest is very international after all. Each year 6 million people from all over the world visit it.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I know, but it was also used for maids after all.

Today it is also worn by waitresses in traditional restaurants and beerhalls, but it is not a maid uniform, it is predominantly used to dress up for special occasions, like going to church or a funfair. What I think you are referring to are French maid dresses and the fetishization that happened to it:

Maids_distributing_flyers_in_Akihabara_Tokyo_20100731_7376.jpg

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Today it is also worn by waitresses in traditional restaurants and beerhalls, but it is not a maid uniform, it is predominantly used to dress up for special occasions, like going to church or a funfair. What I think you are referring to are French maid dresses and the fetishization that happened to it:

Maids_distributing_flyers_in_Akihabara_Tokyo_20100731_7376.jpg

Yep, but the one they chosen for Hitomi is the waitress/maid variant instead the expensive and cute one:

latest

Well, it's still cute but more fanservice than the modern designs.

RetroMe91

The entirety of DOA6 is problematic, tbh, with regards to game content and most of it being poorly recycled from the last game. I at least liked the bunny suits in 5 a lot, so it's cool to have them back...
Too bad they didn’t recycle the swimsuits because the ones they gave us were awful. Worst dlc set thus far. I don’t care for the revealing ones, but they would have been better than these bland copy paste bikinis we got.

Addictrian

That's not a maid costume but a traditional German dress, a dirndl.

rotes-dirndl-set-mit-stickereien.jpg

Speaking of Oktoberfest it would make sense for Leifang and Mila to also wear a dirndl. When friends visit Oktoberfest together, like Hitomi, Leifang and Leifang possibly would, usually everyone dresses up. Doesn't matter your nationality or ethnicity. In contrast to other cultures' traditional clothing it is not frowned upon but encouraged to get in on the fun and to wear the traditional dirndl and lederhosen.

asia.jpg

Oktoberfest is very international after all. Each year 6 million people from all over the world visit it.

Yeah yore right =) But it has nothing to do with fairness. its the thing that everybody gets to wear the same outfit .One or two costumes with recolors for the rest of the roster. we pay for :/

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Yeah yore right =) But it has nothing to do with fairness. its the thing that everybody gets to wear the same outfit .One or two costumes with recolors for the rest of the roster. we pay for :/
You don’t have to pay for them. If you don’t like the costumes don’t buy them.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD