Official DOA6 Costume Thread

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Alright so I updated the list last night and took some advice from @just_me

If you want to help me fill out the whole thing, please post pictures much like @Vigoorian King has. Even though a lot look like recolors, the game looks like it will be launching with quite a few varieties. Male characters will likely not get the extra outfits that the girls will, as made evident by the comparison to Zack and Marie Rose in DOA Central.

just_me

Standard Donor
Alright so I updated the list last night and took some advice from @just_me

Thanks XD I think that makes it easier for others to spot costumes that are missing…

Helena has 3 costumes revealed so far.
Her new costume, her classic catsuit?…thingy, and her default from DoA5.
You currently listed the third color of her DoA5 costume a
s the third color of her C1
Here are the others colors for reference:
Helena_colors.jpg

see not the same outfit^^

and here is Baymans green recolor:
DqczYzUVsAAfBtR.jpg

In terms of total costumes on release… I'd assume there will be 4-5 unique costumes per female and 3-4 per guy… with 2 recolors each. And as we have seen DOA Central can be used to get variations of some costumes by removing some parts (e.g. a Jacket) etc.

edit: don't mind the cards… I'm just dumping them here for the wiki…

Attachments

• leifang.jpg
    leifang.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 1,178
  • zack.jpg
    zack.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 900
  • rig.jpg
    rig.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 838
  • honoka.jpg
    honoka.jpg
    246.8 KB · Views: 2,077
  • marie.jpg
    marie.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 1,963
  • helena.jpg
    helena.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 1,338
  • christie.jpg
    christie.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 1,405
  • kokoro.jpg
    kokoro.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 1,477
  • hitomi.jpg
    hitomi.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 1,640
  • tina.jpg
    tina.jpg
    350 KB · Views: 2,533
  • bass.jpg
    bass.jpg
    339.9 KB · Views: 805
  • brad.jpg
    brad.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 768
  • eliot.jpg
    eliot.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 898
  • mila.jpg
    mila.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 1,523
  • diego.jpg
    diego.jpg
    354.2 KB · Views: 863
  • bayman.jpg
    bayman.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 1,075
  • mariposa.jpg
    mariposa.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 887
  • nico.jpg
    nico.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 1,951
  • raidou.jpg
    raidou.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 919
Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Thanks XD I think that makes it easier for others to spot costumes that are missing…

Helena has 3 costumes revealed so far.
Her new costume, her classic catsuit?…thingy, and her default from DoA5.
You currently listed the third color of her DoA5 costume a
s the third color of her C1
Here are the others colors for reference:

In terms of total costumes on release… I'd assume there will be 4-5 unique costumes per female and 3-4 per guy… with 2 recolors each. And as we have seen DOA Central can be used to get variations of some costumes by removing some parts (e.g. a Jacket) etc.

Her classic catsuit thingy; I must have missed that one? I think she has 4 outfits revealed if you count her DOA4 default.

Leifang

I really like Marie Rose loose hair. It looks much better than DOA5. I truly hope TeamNinja do Leifang loose hair like DOA4. In DOA5 I hated how they put both of her hair behind her ears. It made her hair looks unfinished and her ears looked big like dumbo.
7C5165FA-5292-477B-A2AD-A9100452BBC4.jpeg

Attachments

• 988F16A6-448F-47BE-87D3-E1315E294B3F.jpeg
    988F16A6-448F-47BE-87D3-E1315E294B3F.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 257
  • B2ECA285-211C-41FE-804D-02E0F55B3FC4.jpeg
    B2ECA285-211C-41FE-804D-02E0F55B3FC4.jpeg
    866.8 KB · Views: 233
  • 6B33BA9D-E24E-40D5-AE9B-6EDB9916214A.jpeg
    6B33BA9D-E24E-40D5-AE9B-6EDB9916214A.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 259

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Wait, so the recolors aren’t grouped into the actual costume? They have their OWN individual slot? Jfc y’all had one job... can’t wait to take another 58484884 minutes trying to search for a costume as soon as they start to roll out the DLC.
No, basically what you do is you select a costume (for example C1), then you choose the recolour that you want for C1 with the specific hairstyle and titles. And after that when you select C1 when you want to fight, it shows you the C1 in your preferred colour and hairstyle. It’s basically how the DOA modders have their own custom costume select screen.

jellypvdding

Can Helena's color themes be something different from the French flag?

Maybe some green, gold, purple, or turquoiiiiise.
"zis eez unacceptable. ow lss eez she supposedt tu sell zee izea zat she eez a french woman, kokogrro?" just kidding, haha. also nicolodeon, would have an issue with anyone wearing turquoise i think. kinda like ayane with purple, her hair was a red flag indicating her obsession with looking like twinky-winky so i'm guessing the same goes for zee new girl but in turquoise. ;)

otherwise, oui oui to seeing helena in colors outisde of her usual palette. i know it's good for branding to be consistent with past colors schemes but, meh, a spectrum of options isn't gonna make anyone forget she's THE baguette queen.

also it would be cute being able to change the costumes in story mode this time. even though it would mess with the integrity of the narrative, let us do it anyway. but lol at koei tecmo making sure they don't get sued for false advertising by telling some poor intern to add that *characters cannot actually wear -insert dlc title- costumes in story mode movies. these story mode scenes are for the trailer only.* footnote with the fighter force and valentine's dlc trailers. serving disclaimer realness. we stan.

KwonJigglypuff

This is surely going to be Helena's deluxe costume (or something similar).
High ponytail as a hair option too please!

helena-d32.jpg

My top 3 legacy :
- her DOA2 opera jacket (red, light blue, dark purple)
- her DOAD cocktail dress (silver, turquoise, gold)
- her DOA4 melpomene dress (white, light pink, light green)

I wouldn't mind her DOA3 default but it's too similar to her actual costume.
Also, her DOA4 soldier jacket is good. I could swap it with her iconic opera jacket with the same recolors.

Any other costumes you think will make the cut ?

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

@ZakkuRye found a slew of the costume variants. I'm sure someone spotted Hitomi wearing the sexy overalls, but I think it's worth mentioning. They were new to me! :)

I'd like to put the images of some of these at the beginning of the topic to keep them all together as a reference. Love images like the ones shown in this video (Kasumi's alternate colors) and some here already in the forum.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

@ZakkuRye found a slew of the costume variants. I'm sure someone spotted Hitomi wearing the sexy overalls, but I think it's worth mentioning. They were new to me! :)

I'd like to put the images of some of these at the beginning of the topic to keep them all together as a reference. Love images like the ones shown in this video (Kasumi's alternate colors) and some here already in the forum.
Actually those overalls Hitomi wears aren't in the game, that's just a XNL Lara render someone on DeviantArt made, and someone on YT(I think their channel name is Videogames and Anime or something like that...) used that for a thumbnail for obvious clickbait, they disabled comments for the video they used it on but I called them out on it in a DOA6 gameplay video they uploaded with enabled comments xD

hitomi_3ds_render_23_by_x2gon_d7nr2uh-pre.png

fbss9j2.jpg

Someone should tell @ZakkuRye that that's not an actual in game outfit so he can maybe redo or reupload the video so misinformation isn't spread since that's not an actual costume in the game yet.

Last edited:

TOBMAST3R

Actually those overalls Hitomi wears aren't in the game, that's just a XNL Lara render someone on DeviantArt made, and someone on YT(I think their channel name is Videogames and Anime or something like that...) used that for a thumbnail for obvious clickbait, they disabled comments for the video they used it on but I called them out on it in a DOA6 gameplay video they uploaded with enabled comments xD

View attachment 26589

fbss9j2.jpg

Someone should tell @ZakkuRye that that's not an actual in game outfit so he can maybe redo or reupload the video so misinformation isn't spread since that's not an actual costume in the game yet.

Plus he should do better research. For a veteran in this field, such a thing shouldn't happen. Beside this, I do watch most of his videos.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Plus he should do better research. For a veteran in this field, such a thing shouldn't happen. Beside this, I do watch most of his videos.
I don't blame him but yeah he should have saw that the pic was fake, plus there would have been tons of gameplay of it already(The same guy also made other clickbait videos like one with Ayane in her signature purple bikini) xD and I don't really watch much of Zak's videos tbh besides his Kasumi/Rendering Star/Panic related ones but I'll try to in DOA6

I suppose this thread is like a makeshift refuge for new DOA costumes and such since the redesign thread is closed, so I'll join the dance of sharing any new DOA outfits if I see any :-D Plus that fake Hitomi costume situation proves I need to be here to verify the fake stuff so no one is fooled xD

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I don't blame him but yeah he should have saw that the pic was fake, plus there would have been tons of gameplay of it already(The same guy also made other clickbait videos like one with Ayane in her signature purple bikini) xD and I don't really watch much of Zak's videos tbh besides his Kasumi/Rendering Star/Panic related ones but I'll try to in DOA6

I suppose this thread is like a makeshift refuge for new DOA costumes and such since the redesign thread is closed, so I'll join the dance of sharing any new DOA outfits if I see any :-D Plus that fake Hitomi costume situation proves I need to be here to verify the fake stuff so no one is fooled xD

I suppose so. Lol. Well darn, that's too bad. Love the overalls.

KwonJigglypuff

I love when we get coats for the characters. It's so different from the skimpy clothes we usually get. It shows more work from the designer.

Like bring back Christie's trenchcoat, Leon's Auron costume, Lisa's fur coat, Mila's "let's have a stroll to Central Park after work" casual costume...

And give Helena like a giant sleek manteau with ample sleeves or in opposition, a rough leather Monsieur Loyal jacket. Something that screams "I'm the leader of this elegant world".

Leifasumi

I am so glad that Hitomi costume is fake.
Anyone else feels like Leifang's new costume looks better in green or is it just me?

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I would like it if Kasumi got her C3 back with the white pink and black gold as recolours that she got as SP bonus.

ZakkuRye

Standard Donor
@deathofaninja thanks for the forum post and also i stated the hitomi pic looked real to me. It was my first time seeing it . I thought it was another option for her. Whoever rendered it is amazing lol. (They even had the costume palette legit) Going forward ill rewatch and confirm my videos before posting. The video was good enough to get noticed by a company so ill be careful going forward. Outside of that thanks to everyone who watches my content. I do it for DOA
not myself. Also i seriously think one pic shouldn't cause such an uproar. I made a mistake so it is what it is. Theres plenty of other DOA Youtubers who make content as myself. Most of my videos (If not all) have been legit. The outcry over this one pic is getting annoying. I work too hard bro. No one is perfect and don't expect perfection from me. I do it for you guys not myself.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
@deathofaninja thanks for the forum post and also i stated the hitomi pic looked real to me. It was my first time seeing it . I thought it was another option for her. Whoever rendered it is amazing lol. (They even had the costume palette legit) Going forward ill rewatch and confirm my videos before posting. The video was good enough to get noticed by a company so ill be careful going forward. Outside of that thanks to everyone who watches my content. I do it for DOA
not myself. Also i seriously think one pic shouldn't cause such an uproar. I made a mistake so it is what it is. Theres plenty of other DOA Youtubers who make content as myself. Most of my videos (If not all) have been legit. The outcry over this one pic is getting annoying. I work too hard bro. No one is perfect and don't expect perfection from me. I do it for you guys not myself.
Then dont spread Fake News. People see your channel and videos as a reliable source. If you’re just gonna copy, paste and publish content that’s clearly clickbait people won’t take you seriously. Since people see you as a reliable source you should do some research instead of mindlessly publishing a video with false information. Us, the DOA community thank you for your videos, but saying you only do it for us is a load of shit, honestly. You create videos because you like to do it and because you want to share the news with fellow DOA players. I understand the backlash you receive isn’t pleasant but you get backlash because of something you caused, so don’t try to victimize yourself.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD