Official DOA6 Costume Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You murked my life with this commentary 100%! I think im going into cardiac arrest I need to chill n tie down my fingers for a sec cus im getting way too hype. Im on the verge of putting on my apron to fire up the pan and start cooking Kasumi again for that outfit she looked like she walked straight out of runescape with those boots. We've reached a verdict for whoever designed that abomination

OK jokes a side yall I had to get that out of my system. Sai thank you for making my day I laughed way too hard at work!
I totally agree there was a really good idea behind it all, but it wasn't executed too well. I genuinely like everything from the waist up, waist down.. Not so much, although I appreciate that they're putting in the time & effort so I give credit where it's due. Go head TN it only gets better from here!

Quick side note, I'd appreciate Team Ninja if they put in some off shoulder/draped over the shoulder hoodies, blazers and jackets. I'll drop a few example images down below when I get a chance.
You like khia too?? XD and I would love that too, also imagine Kasumi in this outfit<3

2336301990_6409d52a98_z.jpg

And since the VFs aren't gonna be returning(or at least not yet) TN should give their fan design costumes to the DOA cast. Eliot could wear this outfit from Jacky, I feel like it should be his deluxe costume since it sort of matches the theme
doa_last_round_s_exclusive_costumes__jacky__by_doafanboi-d8jz01d (1).jpg

Ninoasker

You like khia too?? XD and I would love that too, also imagine Kasumi in this outfit<3

View attachment 27083

And since the VFs aren't gonna be returning(or at least not yet) TN should give their fan design costumes to the DOA cast. Eliot could wear this outfit from Jacky, I feel like it should be his deluxe costume since it sort of matches the theme
View attachment 27084
Ohhh Jacky... I'm gonna miss you a LOT.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Khia is too murky, the way she roasts people and Plies too! you gotta love them ha. Oof hell yeah Kasumi with that open hair and costume, right on! I can definitely see Eliot wearing Jacky's costume too, good shit.

There's also one costume from Kasumi that I've been wanting to see for ever the last time I saw this old school gem was back in DOA1&2, after that DOA was a Xbox exclusive. I stayed loyal to PlayStation so IDK if it came back after those installments, in DOA2U/3/4.

Here's a revamped version of it, I stayed true to her original design and updated her sneaker game. She's rocking a pair of women's exclusive Nike Air Huarache Run Mids giving her entire look a upbeat, sporty casual vibe.

Zack and Lei Fang's, their old school DOA1 outfits inspired me. Their kicks were cold af! Zack had those oldschool Air Max 95's with the original colourway and Lei Fang was sitting pretty & comfortably with a pair of black Huaraches with a white trim paired with blood orange socks.

zack-doa1-conceptsketch.jpg

View attachment 27087

9071017492510.jpg

pN4GwmB.png

vQu19Fo.png

kwrCHnE.png

BPifE9j.png

That clip gets me every time I swear to god, wew! haha that roasting was warranted lolll jokes aside I'm sure it'll probably grow on the folks who are unsure and on the fence about it myself included :)
Those shoes tho, I love it, those sneakers are so nicely rendered! <3 They should also give this officially to Kasumi in DOA6 too, I was mad that they gave it to Rachel but since DOA6 is darker and edgier now I think Kasumi or Phase could pull this off:
doa5u-h03.jpg

also looking at that new DOA6 dress, I think it's a a compromise of this costume tbh:

doa0386.jpg

It looks like they just changed the sheer part to a full black undershirt and they added straps in DOA6 and a necjlace and they lengthened the skirt and just added saddle boots. I think Kasumi just likes leather riding boots in general since even in her casual DLC she wore a leather jacket and black short biker type boots with her floral dress xD

SaihateDYNAMO

You murked my life with this commentary 100%! I think im going into cardiac arrest I need to chill n tie down my fingers for a sec cus im getting way too hype. Im on the verge of putting on my apron to fire up the pan and start cooking Kasumi again for that outfit she look like she walked straight outta runescape with those boots. We've reached a verdict for whoever designed that abomination

OK jokes a side yall I had to get that out of my system. Sai thank you for making my day I laughed way too hard at work!
I totally agree there was a really good idea behind it all, but it wasn't executed too well. I genuinely like everything from the waist up, waist down.. Not so much, although I appreciate that they're putting in the time & effort so I give credit where it's due. Go head TN it only gets better from here!
She shall be spared for now! and that video needs to be preserved in the library of congress, such a timeless reaction video

Also I need to see diego in that last denim outfit posthaste.

Hold up... is this Photoshop or an actual mod?? I can't tell if these are realistic shoe textures or some really good edits because if you made this mod TN needs to hire you so you can possibly fix the 2001 JPEG floor Kasumi's standing on that looks like a geocities wallpaper. If it's not a mod i'm still quaking over this because this what they should have done in the first place!!

On the topic of sneakers i'm surprised nobody's ever asked for Leifang's hoodbooger outfit to come back from the first game.
latest

She said "how shall I gag the girls today?" as she took off her shirt and ripped half her right jean leg off, such a unique look. I love this entire outfit from head to toe but it's a shame she probably wouldn't be able to pull it off anymore. She's a totally different character now in terms of personality lol. Leifang's entire character and closet used to be my favorite: so varied and she never stuck to a specific "style" as she could pull off serious, cute, sexy, casual, and everything in between back in the old games. If they bring this one back i'm scared they'll give her Skechers or something.

I just want Leifang to look badass again! This classic needs to come back too, blue hair and all.

Ohhh Jacky... I'm gonna miss you a LOT.
aaaand then you fight against him. not anymore!

RetroMe91

Wow! The skin level for the men is already double the amount from DOA5. Eliot has his shirt of?? It took til the very last dlc pack for him to get a shirtless costume in DOA5LR. Also Rig’s lack of bulge is disappointing. Though the fact that his little briefs are cheekster (as in his buttocks is slightly exposed) is nice fan service for their female and gay fans. Haha.

Marie Rose’s looks the best to me from these pictures. Would love to see more costumes from that pack though. I’m interested to see what Lisa and Diego will get.

Ninoasker

I’m surprised that certain someone hasn’t commented on Eliot’s body yet... he’s late for the party I guess :p

And of course, looks like the men are just gonna be bulgeless again. I was expecting it, so meh lol. They could’ve at least used a bump map to make that area a bit more defined without having to sculpt it in a less subtle way lol.

Loving all the outfits so far, glad I’m getting the Deluxe edition. Kokoro looks like a Jpop idol with her costume, cute!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD