Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Randzz

Seriously - should it be this difficult for some customers? I mean it says I've unlocked this pattern for whoever and than I forget who it was for when I go into DOA Central, lol. This is absurd.

Exactly, it shouldn't be, it's asinine. I haven't yet checked any version of the game to see if this points increase update has happened yet, I'll do that after work. In fairness that's a step in the right direction if the points are better, but this wacko system shouldn't be in there at all. The unlocking system from last game worked well.

Randzz

Yes, I finally got some costumes unlocked that I wanted. :) That I additionally have to spend currency for them though, lol.
They're good with the currency, I'll give them that at least.

I'm just waiting on the other shoe to drop now though. Maybe I'm a tad cynical at my age (& considering where I live), but I'm waiting on an announcement along the lines of, "To ease the costume grind, we're charging X to unlock all the costumes for character Y".

Or worse still, where that grindwall removal just appears one day, sans fanfare.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I just got 725/750 points for the military looking outfit for NiCo that I really wanted...
tenor.gif

It's gonna be decades before points are randomly allocated to that outfit again isn't it?
Not to mention like 600 points are gonna be lost forever when they are.

dingle boo boo

Yesterday I did arcade on true fighter and got ~800 parts. Today I did champ & MASTER and got 2 and 6 parts respectively...tf? Anyone else having issues on xbox one.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I don't mind the costumes system being so slow. I enjoy much more using each costume I unlock, for any character. It actually makes me want to use them.

I mean, if DOA6 has the same life as DOA5, I will play this game for many years (provided there won't be other editions of course), so I have plenty of time.

When game content is drizzled, people are more likely to give things they normally wouldn't a chance so I agree with you on this. I unlocked everything in DOA5, save titles on Day 1. Not here with this game.

sweet_fang

Hello guys.
I just had an idea today during my lunchtime break for all those who want to send costume requests to Team Ninja : how about using "Soul Calibur 6" character creation mode to create the costume then upload the image and send it to DOA 6 Twitter ? ;)
From what I've seen on Youtube so far, Soul Calibur 6 "Create a Soul" mode can really do wonders in terms of creativity...
create_a_costume.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hello guys.
I just had an idea today during my lunchtime break for all those who want to send costume requests to Team Ninja : how about using "Soul Calibur 6" character creation mode to create the costume then upload the image and send it to DOA 6 Twitter ? ;)
From what I've seen on Youtube so far, Soul Calibur 6 "Create a Soul" mode can really do wonders in terms of creativity...
View attachment 27960
Idk about that tbh, Create a Soul in SC6 is pretty limited part wise, you can get creative but there's not alot of options unless you use color and patterns. I would rather just pay a designer/commisioner money to draw my concept designs for when they do costume contests like they did in DOA5 since they don't use designs that are blatant ripoffs or too similar to another company's designs.

Randzz

Hello guys.
View attachment 27960
I like the create a soul thing. Unfortunately, the costume parts are limited, expect more as paid DLC if that's not happened already. Don't expect KT/TN to do something along those lines though, there's just more money in the costume thing the way they're doing it now (just go to DoA5U/LR on Steam & see what the total cost of all 71 DLCs is, it'll blow your mind).

Last edited:

Chapstick

So, I am earning costume patterns and whole costumes at a good rate...I don't earn enough game currency though to actually unlock all those costumes, lol. They need to raise that as well.

tenor.gif
Came here to say this, I was hurting for pattern parts before and now I’m hurting for money ): especially with some outfits costing 10k & 20k

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Came here to say this, I was hurting for pattern parts before and now I’m hurting for money ): especially with some outfits costing 10k & 20k
Have you done the character combo challenges? If you do those you can get some money besides if you do the quests but I can't do those anymore since I've fully beat all but three of them xD

Chapstick

Have you done the character combo challenges? If you do those you can get some money besides if you do the quests but I can't do those anymore since I've fully beat all but three of them xD
I’ve done all of them but a few of Raidou’s and any of Phase’s since they won’t let me buy her ):

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD