Official DOA6 Costume Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Nico new win pose (intro?)

Diego new win pose

Haven't been keeping up but saw them via Discord
I think the URLs for these expired but I did see Gatto Tom post them on Twitter

I like Nico's since it reminds me of Lilis's intro when she walks into the arena but hopefully the camera angle isn't final since it seems janky and weird when she does the finger part and turns, Diego's are eh

On the old character ones I like that they gave Eliot back his two from DOA5 but they could have did better for Phase 4, idk why they gave her back her "I don't want to hurt you... But I will." intro when she already has her DOA6 one that basically is a better version of it without the full quote xD and her "out of my way" one is alright, although i would have preferred if they use her win pose where she walks away and looks sad tbh.

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
DOA3 had some really cool but small details in the naimation and the clothing that added up. Now we have these high poly models and they look good until they start moving. There has to be a balance.

RetroMe91

I like Nico’s and Marie Rose’s. I think I just like that style.

I wish Kasumi would have got a blue version of the pirate dress design that Hitomi and Mila received. I also wish Nyotengu got the style that Helena and Leifang got. Something about the corseted bustier that screams Nyotengu and not Kasumi.

RetroMe91

Yes the first season pass has been a bust.

The costumes should have individuality for 20 dollars a pack and they are unbelievably generic and ugly.
With the packs being $20, each costume is $1.54/each. That seems reasonable to me. I can understand them being generic for being less than $2/each. I wish there were different styles for the men, but they varied the women’s costumes up quite a bit. They did make each one different by colors and accessories. I don’t think these prices are as outrageous when comparing to other video games either. Dead By Daylight, almost forces you to spend $10 just for one costume, which is purely cosmetic.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
$1.54 each sounds a lot better than being forced to buy outfits for characters you don't care about. And like I said... they are ugly as well. The last pack looks like it was made in less than a few hours.

80 dollars for a few wedding outfits and pirate costumes? I think that sounds deranged and absurd.

Jadeinchains

Literally just make them £1.99 or something individually like they were in DoA5, I can only imagine they'd suddenly see the sale of their dlc outfits for doa6 go up if they made them individually available. People that want to buy full sets still would for the full set discount rather than buying them all individually and people who would have otherwise bought none might buy 1 or 2 outfits each pack.

RetroMe91

$1.54 each sounds a lot better than being forced to buy outfits for characters you don't care about. And like I said... they are ugly as well. The last pack looks like it was made in less than a few hours.

80 dollars for a few wedding outfits and pirate costumes? I think that sounds deranged and absurd.
Ugly is very objective. I feel like these look better than the first set. The costume they gave Marie Rose and NiCO fit their aesthetics perfectly. Same goes for Helena, Kokoro, and Leifang. Also Hayabusa looks good as a pirate.

See. Objective. We have different opinions.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD