Official DOA6 Costume Thread

XxNoriakixX

Hm guess you are right, I never looked at them in doa 1-5:oops:. Sad that there is not a lot on here because of Discord, which is way too chaotic for a tech compendium and quick references

Shining_Wave

20190824_212416.jpg

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I said this before and I keep saying this, but the samurai warriors mashup dlc was one of the best dlc packs we had in the DOA5LR era. With the copy paste bs we have rn I really hope we get cross over dlc, because then we actually do have original costumes for each character.

KwonJigglypuff

I said this before and I keep saying this, but the samurai warriors mashup dlc was one of the best dlc packs we had in the DOA5LR era. With the copy paste bs we have rn I really hope we get cross over dlc, because then we actually do have original costumes for each character.

True that it was a really nice pack. Some costumes looked much better than others and Helena's Aya costume was shit like most of her DLCs, but still... guys had some great visibility for once.

RetroMe91

So with the Marie Rose, Hayabusa, and Mila costumes being free classic costumes, will we be seeing more of this implemented in the future? I hope they wouldn’t just do those 3 characters.

DyByHands

Ok so, I really enjoy having Hayabusas classic costume back. Especially with the white alt.
If they continue this for other characters then I cant wait to see what others get. Mainly the dudes, like Hayate and Bass. And please dont give Bayman scuba gear, lol.

Addictrian

The Ninja set is a bit better but still it bothers me that just Kasumi ,Hayate,Ruyand Ayanes are most original and unique . And they bring all these DLC Costumes from 5 back and charge again =? mmh :/

I cant stand that these Copy Paste crap is going on just like in Venus Vacation .

I really hope the Next Season Pass (3) Annoncment End of this month (prediction) will not have that.

And i still think there is much to fix with the costumes (especially the movement ) for some guys Costumes like Diegos leather Jacket or Rigs casual outfit . (there is no Movement at all although the leather Jackets of Tina and Nyotengu move . ....that bothers me as an asthetic person from day one and ill keep asking them to change that on an on but no response .

At this time i really hope that the Ninja set was the last mostly DLC copy paste . I bought Kasumi;hayate,Ruy and Ayanes costumes .

I wish Season Pass 3 has unique costumes ,classic Stages from doa 1-4 and Tag Mode .

Still a dreamer =)

Leifasumi

I finally decided to play DOA6 for the first time in months and I was happy to see Hayabusa getting his best costume back. Unfortunately his hair looks like shit with it

I just want his hair to look like this again and not as dark as his current one
Related image

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I finally decided to play DOA6 for the first time in months and I was happy to see Hayabusa getting his best costume back. Unfortunately his hair looks like shit with it

I just want his hair to look like this again and not as dark as his current one
Related image

His costumes also still fit him back then. Now everything sits so loose on him because he lost so much weight. :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD