Official DOA6 Costume Thread

N1ce Dreams

There's more than one person at fault. It's easy to point the finger at one person. We are all DoA fans and we want the best for our game. At the end of the day DoA6 is a fighting game... Let me say that again for the people that couldn't understand, DoA6, is, a, fighting game. Remember that fuckers. :)
And it's the fighters that keep it alive, not someone complaining about censorship or some fan service boy crap. Buying a season pass and retreating to some corner to fap will get you zero respect even from me.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
There's more than one person at fault. It's easy to point the finger at one person. We are all DoA fans and we want the best for our game. At the end of the day DoA6 is a fighting game... Let me say that again for the people that couldn't understand, DoA6, is, a, fighting game. Remember that fuckers. :)
And it's the fighters that keep it alive, not someone complaining about censorship or some fan service boy crap. Buying a season pass and retreating to some corner to fap will get you zero respect even from me.

The funny thing, fucker, are the people that assume those against censorship are the ones beating off.

:)

Onryoki

Standard Donor
It's all Koei Tecmo behind the financial decisions. I'm sure that the devs are actually pretty frustrated how little resources they got for the game
Of course KT decides how much budget DOA6 gets and how much DLC they have to create on a yearly basis, but I highly doubt it that KT says to TN to add Nurse costumes or Pirate costumes to the game. I think that is a decision TN decides and I think they should quit with putting every girl in the same costume with a different colour. The complaining would be less if they gave the characters more individual designs, with the themed DLC’s.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Of course KT decides how much budget DOA6 gets and how much DLC they have to create on a yearly basis, but I highly doubt it that KT says to TN to add Nurse costumes or Pirate costumes to the game. I think that is a decision TN decides and I think they should quit with putting every girl in the same costume with a different colour. The complaining would be less if they gave the characters more individual designs, with the themed DLC’s.

Would you tell your team to change things up if your product was making money with a strategy in place?

The profit that they make off DLC isn't exactly telling them that they are doing anything wrong.

I think a lot of the DLC is indeed lazy and actually way inferior to DOA5s but people are buying it and unless the entire community stands up against it there will likely be no change.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Would you tell your team to change things up if your product was making money with a strategy in place?

The profit that they make off DLC isn't exactly telling them that they are doing anything wrong.

I think a lot of the DLC is indeed lazy and actually way inferior to DOA5s but people are buying it and unless the entire community stands up against it there will likely be no change.
If it was my team, the DLC costumes would’ve had individual designs. they get complaints about every DLC they released so far so they should make sure to get less of those complaints.

SaihateDYNAMO

It's all Koei Tecmo behind the financial decisions. I'm sure that the devs are actually pretty frustrated how little resources they got for the game
Double edged sword. If they have no budget they pretty much have no other choice but to give us copy-pasted costumes to some degree. On the other hand, there’s a problem with the repetitive fetish-based themes and the boring designs. Money can’t buy creativity, and the costume design contest entries prove that. Fans are out here designing better costumes for free than the actual trained, paid staff at TN so the person in-house (if it’s even in-house...) who is in charge of designing, or at least overseeing the costume designs gotta go. They technically don’t need budget to make good costumes, they just need someone else to create them. With the way things are now, if KT does give TN more money for unique costumes there’s a chance we’re still going to get ugly stuff.

The copy-paste based designs could still look somewhat appealing and even fashionable but yet we get tragic, tacky looks with weird color schemes that don’t fit the character, with the occasional good one. How do you fuck up a sexy pirate costume? Why is Christie’s Halloween costume pink? Why is everything Hitomi wears mint green now? Those are just a few examples, all of which KT has nothing to do with lol.

We just need a new, better design team ughhhh

Well, we’re screwed then! I hate to say (and see) it, but I want these packs to flop so bad so TN can see what they’re doing is bad.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
As far as DLC goes we are screwed. I bought it solely to support the team and I'm fully aware that people don't respect the time I offer or the money I offer either and I don't really care. Life sucks and then you die!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Of course KT decides how much budget DOA6 gets and how much DLC they have to create on a yearly basis, but I highly doubt it that KT says to TN to add Nurse costumes or Pirate costumes to the game.

Yes, they can. TN is a sub division under KT. Nioh is their baby and look how well that's turning out. Whatever big poppa must do, they will follow. It's literally multiple problems. It's KT and just pure "eh they'll still buy it anyways so we good". Marketing and effort behind the game.

I think that is a decision TN decides and I think they should quit with putting every girl in

Whatever the marketing goes is what you are going to get.

Last edited:

EnglishBastard

"#ThemGlassesDoe"
how-do-you-do-fellow-kids-steve-buscemi.gif

Ah, my apologies, fellow bastards, it turns out the hashtag is ThoseGlassesDoe, not them. My wife is currently smacking me with a slipper because of this typo! Oh typical Deborah!

P2p1mbs

Full looks at the new sci-fi costumes:

c018_01.jpg

c018_02.jpg

c018_03.jpg

c018_04.jpg

c018_05.jpg

c018_06.jpg

c018_07.jpg

c018_09.jpg

c018_08.jpg

c018_10.jpg

c018_11.jpg

c018_12.jpg

c018_13.jpg

c018_14.jpg

c018_15.jpg

c018_16.jpg

c018_17.jpg

c018_18.jpg

c018_19.jpg

c018_20.jpg

^these look ok, I would have wanted to buy the entire pack if it wasn't so overpriced

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD