Season Pass 2 Discussion

RootofEvil

This is beyond disappointing. it's literally just 3 costumes and bunch of recolours. And the exclusive costumes?! boring grey recolor for honoka (with glasses) and default marie costume but more covered up (with glasses)

RootofEvil

I wouldn't be surprised if the other costume set will just be another fetish set with just recolours of 4 different sets. And I am guessing the 15 outfits sets will be some weird themed outfits for the girls.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's disappointing but who expects much else knowing their DOA5 track record? XD On the plus side we get a new stage and some music, hopefully we'll get a trailer to see how the new stage plays out. I'm buying the pass since it'll be discounted

Jyu_Viole_Grace

More excited about the stage but damn, we have to wait till September for character info. Would be nice if we can switch the date around so that the character and stage comes first before those reskins.

My bet is that that's what will happen in every season pass with characters ... and my bet is that will be future season pass without characters as well. I don't think we will see two characters in a single season pass ever again, at least in this vanilla game.

It's disappointing but who expects much else knowing their DOA5 track record? XD On the plus side we get a new stage and some music, hopefully we'll get a trailer to see how the new stage plays out. I'm buying the pass since it'll be discounted

Yep, it's still like DOA5LR route. I don't know why people is even surprised about bonus costumes being recolors when that was the case for half of DOA5LR SP as well.

I think people really don't remember how bad DOA5LR SP were.

Jadeinchains

Beach stage and a new character is great and exactly what I was hoping for, and I was actually excited for the idea of a swimsuit set to go with a beach stage if we got one but after seeing the outfits... being honest would it have killed them to make more than 2 different types of swimsuits copy and pasted? Every single girls in the doa5 beach sets were completely varied from each other and different types of beachwear and here they are just recolors. :I I'll get Lisa's though If they are individually available.

And If I had to guess I'd say that Momiji is who that new character is. I'm also surprised with the season only running until September? Based on previous season passes I was expecting that October would be a part of this season pass.

Jackie Chan Fan

And I thought I won't want to buy costume DLC for DOA6. Nah, I'd rather get one for DOAX3. lol

I'm more interested with the guest character though.

SaihateDYNAMO

the laziness...

werewolfgold

Just gonna quote this into the discussion here.

Anyway, I just want some kind of indication that TN gives a shit. Like, some sort of statement about fixes to the shoddy workmanship (like Hayabusa's neck, WTF), and the hair as well as some other stuff like the parlor stage and the lack of day/night variations as in story mode. I know enough about how this stuff works to know that it can be fixed but it's just a matter of their wanting to.

Then, we can talk about other DLC.

HHH816

hmm..swimsuit design all the same..

where's the doax3 design team.i think they can design more unique one

plus it's funny they can't name it zack island. copyright?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD