Soul Calibur Thread

human013

Should have been a SC character instead of a guest character but 2B will draw more people in. Don't really care about the guest characters

DedUp

If you look at the silhouettes at the end of the trailer, the males look like sword users. Its bad enough that female regulars appear to be out of the picture for this season pass, but the straight swords held by the silhouettes throw Yun Seong and Hwang into doubt since I believe they always had curved swords for their default weapon. I suppose one of them could be Han Myeong though since I think he uses a straight sword.

mpdXCqF.png

This is of course assuming that the silhouettes are at least somewhat representative of what the characters will be.

Brute

Standard Donor
If you look at the silhouettes at the end of the trailer, the males look like sword users. Its bad enough that female regulars appear to be out of the picture for this season pass, but the straight swords held by the silhouettes throw Yun Seong and Hwang into doubt since I believe they always had curved swords for their default weapon. I suppose one of them could be Han Myeong though since I think he uses a straight sword.

This is of course assuming that the silhouettes are at least somewhat representative of what the characters will be.

Not really. The original image here showed a silhouette with armor/weapons nothing like 2B in the spot she now occupies. The others could easily be Yun-Seong/Hwang.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
I was squealing like a girl all day at work when I saw her reveal trailer via the periscope stream lma0

1a9.gif

ElatedDampHackee-size_restricted.gif

Xoxs.gif
Well it's true xD 2B is a jerk to 9s during most of the story, I can't stand people like that and when she showed how she truly felt about him it was too late >.> A2 had more personality and was alot more virtuous as well as having a better design

And I have no issues with her signature dress(love the boots and dress overall) but the kaine outfit is just way too revealing to be sexy. It shows way too much unrealistic amounts of her boobs and the panties are way too revealing and laced and the bandages are god awful... The only saving grace is the heels xD

@Atahotaku I passed the fight today, you just have to play the game and fight the AI how you would actually fight irl, so I just backed up towards the edge of the ring and side walked and used Sophitia's 88A+B to ring him out. Last round I used soul charge and won a RE clash with a vertical attack and then I smothered him off the ledge with Sophitia's soul charged 4A+B,B xD I'm just grinding up levels atm since the last fight with Azwel is a nuisance, he critical edges out of the slightest opening and advantage and he seems to dramatically increase in difficulty if you best him to two rounds and have full 2 meter gauges...

Atahotaku

@Atahotaku I passed the fight today, you just have to play the game and fight the AI how you would actually fight irl, so I just backed up towards the edge of the ring and side walked and used Sophitia's 88A+B to ring him out. Last round I used soul charge and won a RE clash with a vertical attack and then I smothered him off the ledge with Sophitia's soul charged 4A+B,B xD I'm just grinding up levels atm since the last fight with Azwel is a nuisance, he critical edges out of the slightest opening and advantage and he seems to dramatically increase in difficulty if you best him to two rounds and have full 2 meter gauges...

The one in chapter 4? That wasn't as difficult as Kilik, I just won him on the second try xD Still a pretty son of a bitch, he was -.-" I would try your strategy, but the reward of that mission is too little taking in mind the effort and the rage xD

Radiance

Can you unlock clothing items in libra of souls? Barely touched it but creation mode is pretty weak in this game. V was terrible, but you had options. 4 was the best. SCVI creation mode is just a lack luster

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Can you unlock clothing items in libra of souls? Barely touched it but creation mode is pretty weak in this game. V was terrible, but you had options. 4 was the best. SCVI creation mode is just a lack luster
Nope which is why I'm so eager to save up this money for some gaming WiFi, practice is cool and all but it's atroicously boring only being able to play offline due to sucky WiFi, but I'm appreciative of being able to learn whilst I wait, I'm starting to feel comfortable with Sophitia like I did with her SC4 moveset, I love her xD
The one in chapter 4? That wasn't as difficult as Kilik, I just won him on the second try xD Still a pretty son of a bitch, he was -.-" I would try your strategy, but the reward of that mission is too little taking in mind the effort and the rage xD
Yeah I would just grind levels till you feel you're ready, I lost to the final level azwel so I'm taking the time to level up to level 100 first, so far im at 81 so I'm not to far off xD and Yeah I agree with radiance, I didn't want to touch the mode since its not as memorable or dark as the Sword Master mode in SC2 or the tales of souls mode in SC3, but I have a slight weakness for leveling up in games xD

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Naruhodo...

Still, it could be just a provisional thing. We will see in time xD
It’s not something provisional, it clearly shows one female and 2 males that are in the SP. it also says 3 characters not 4 so, no it’s not provisional.

SCVI is pretty lackluster in General, I like the game for the gameplay but it’s not as good as it’s previous titles. After 4 everything went downhill, when it came to SC. First they remove 2/3rd of the cast in SCV and now they barely put anything in CaS and leave out some characters that should’ve been in the game in the first place. Instead of Grøh and Azwel they could’ve bring Cassandra, Amy, Rock, Lizardman, Yun-Seong or Algol back. Since the SP contains 2 males I think Edge master and Lizardman are the ones that are in that Seasonpass.

Last edited:

Atahotaku

It’s not something provisional, it clearly shows one female and 2 males that are in the SP. it also says 3 characters not 4 so, no it’s not provisional.

SCVI is pretty lackluster in General, I like the game for the gameplay but it’s not as good as it’s previous titles. After 4 everything went downhill, when it came to SC. First they remove 2/3rd of the cast in SCV and now they barely put anything in CaS and leave out some characters that should’ve been in the game in the first place. Instead of Grøh and Azwel they could’ve bring Cassandra, Amy, Rock, Lizardman, Yun-Seong or Algol back. Since the SP contains 2 males I think Edge master and Lizardman are the ones that are in that Seasonpass.

Well, I'm not a veteran of the franchise (just played one time Soul Blade on a friend's console and idem with Soul Calibur II, I think it was 2), so correct me if I'm wrong; but aren't Cassandra and Amy variations of the fighting styles of Sophitia and Raphael, respectively? I understand your point in a "I want more waifus in the game" basis, but for gameplay sake is better that we have Groh and Azwel. Both characters are pretty fun and sick to play, imo.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Well, I'm not a veteran of the franchise (just played one time Soul Blade on a friend's console and idem with Soul Calibur II, I think it was 2), so correct me if I'm wrong; but aren't Cassandra and Amy variations of the fighting styles of Sophitia and Raphael, respectively? I understand your point in a "I want more waifus in the game" basis, but for gameplay sake is better that we have Groh and Azwel. Both characters are pretty funny and sick to play, imo.
I’m satisfied since I have my daddy Cervantes in the game. My point was that in my opinion they better could’ve added returning characters to the game instead of just creating 2 new characters and leave returning characters out for no reason. Amy and Cassandra are respectively 2 different characters with 2 different styles, they share the same weapons but both use their weapons differently. I like Azwel a lot he’s my secondary but I’d rather have him being dlc and Cassandra and another character return to the roster.

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Well, I'm not a veteran of the franchise (just played one time Soul Blade on a friend's console and idem with Soul Calibur II, I think it was 2), so correct me if I'm wrong; but aren't Cassandra and Amy variations of the fighting styles of Sophitia and Raphael, respectively? I understand your point in a "I want more waifus in the game" basis, but for gameplay sake is better that we have Groh and Azwel. Both characters are pretty funny and sick to play, imo.
Yeah they are. Cassandra is basically a weaker but faster, more pressure oriented Sophitia with worse lows and less useful mids but her pressure and mobility make up for it, and Amy is a better, more faster weaker Raphael with alot more versatility but her running and retreating speed isn't great and her range and hit box is smaller, but she was considered "OP" in SC4 which I disagree with, it's just called knowing the match up xD

And I like Groh(He's hot:oops:) but I dont care for Azwel, he comes off as a joke character imo and his style is so extra, someone said he's a better algol which may be true gameplay wise but NOT design wise xD. I just want Amy in the game and I would be pretty happy Tbh

Atahotaku

I understand you both, but I'm more into new installment = new characters > returning characters; but, BUT, it's true that maybe in the artistic and plot department Groh and Azwel are a bit lacking (even if they're have a major role in one of the story modes). But this game has create a Soul, so that solves the artistic part a little bit.

But I'm pretty sure that one if not the two of the remaining DLCs for this Season Pass is gonna be someone between Hwang, Amy and Cassandra. I would be very, very, VERY dissapointed if they put Lizardman, having him as a race in Create a Soul (sorry for his fans xP). Edgemaster would be could if they create a moveset for him that combines various weapons, similar to Azwel, but less creepy old man in his ways xD

KasumiLover

Nightseekers_
Premium Donor
Both? Who else is there, I just saw your comment and Grunt's xD Also I max level capped in libra mode, it's level 99 in case anyone wanted to know and the max hp cap is 864 but idk if it varies on style since I've only used the style of Sophitia. All I have is Azwel and that bitch Sophitia ancient to defeat and then I'm finished, no more good weapons are spawning since I level capped so after I beat this last level I'll convert my gold to soul points to unlock some museum items, they're way too overpriced tho >.>

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD