Soul Calibur Thread

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
He's supposed to be coming in season 2, but Cassandra is out now iirc and he'll be in soon

Holy cowwww. I...........did not expect this.

People thought it was rumors that the new character was Wolf (main character from Sekiro). Cool to see Cassandra, but did not expect Haohmaru. He's literally my favorite character in the SamSho series.

Last edited:

Ba Ji Dancer

PS_Messages_20190804_223947.jpg

Derock

Man, her storyline was longer, it went forward and then went backwards.

The backward storyline had her facing her "future" self, the Cassandra that got sucked into the Astral Chaos during the interval between 4 and 5. Future Cassandra warned her past self about what may happen so she can save Sophitia from sacrificing herself to save Pyrrha.

Brute

Standard Donor
Cassandra is the greatest thing to happen to SCVI since Mina.

She's freaking rushdown grappler. Baked in an oven to perfection.

The voice actress is a terrible fit, though. Her lines and animations are all youthful and upbeat, but her voice actress delivers them like a depressed woman working a day job.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Cassandra incoming!^.^

She comes out tomorrow so my sister will definitely be happy

Cassandra was awesome, and love that attack from 0:34 which is her Critical Finish move. Haohmaru is going to be fun for My recreations from SS series.

Wonkey truely doesn't know the true effects of character creation mode along with the tools that come with it, since you could make anything from original ideas, characters from other properties (or main title itself), and real-life people (including political figures). With this optional feature, they wouldn't need to see anything. I wonder how it works against custom characters (especially with different sizes).

LarsMasters

Now we all realize this game now has more inspiration from MK9, but won’t be turning worst earlier than MK9. Let say, undoing what had come to pass in original timeline games.

CFW

I just want to appreciate how well done the DLC characters stories are. I love that PS has gone that mile to incorporate SCV canon into it. Made me appreciate Amy more and it gave me more insight as to why Cassandra is my favorite SS user after Pyrrha. Everyone’s background can be so dark.

Definitely believe Setsuka will be in the second season pass after Haohmaru. I think it’ll be Hwang, Haohmaru, Setsuka, and Hilde (honestly I wouldn’t be mad if it was a new character inspired by Black Panthers Dora Milaje).

Really love what’s going on with this game it’s so fun. EVO really popped off for SC I love to see it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD