Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Ninoasker

Looking into ways? They did it for doa5 and it works in Japan on ps4. Not that I care since I don't buy DLC, but I'm curious what exactly needs to be looked into?
Literally what I was gonna say. This is just like those "apologies" that put the blame on you by saying "I'm sorry you took it the wrong way" lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't dislike her current face but since DOA 5 (maybe even DOA 4?) she's always smiling, I liked here more when she was more serious.

What I want back is her hair. Oh boy, I really miss these old DOA super long hair to the waist.
I miss them too, Kasumi used to have long waist length thick hime cut hair she tucked behind her ears and it draped beautifully but in DOA6 it's like mid back length level, but it's better than her DOA5 loose hair xD

I also miss how hair lengths made sense, like in DOA4 and back the loose hair was the same length as Kasumi's low ponytail or half the length when worn up, but in DOA6 Kasumi and the other girl's hairstyles all have different lengths which is annoying especially when they get break blowed and their hair instantly loses half its length and volume -_-

zoo

Last edited:

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I miss them too, Kasumi used to have long waist length thick hime cut hair she tucked behind her ears and it draped beautifully but in DOA6 it's like mid back length level, but it's better than her DOA5 loose hair xD

I also miss how hair lengths made sense, like in DOA4 and back the loose hair was the same length as Kasumi's low ponytail or half the length when worn up, but in DOA6 Kasumi and the other girl's hairstyles all have different lengths which is annoying especially when they get break blowed and their hair instantly loses half its length and volume -_-

Sometimes they realize their mistakes, like they bringing Kasumi original ambar hair color back to DOA 6 (her hair color in DOA 5 was just the average dark brown ... ) or Ayane original super pale skin tone (in DOA 5 she had almost the same skin tone than Kasumi), being both things wrong in DOA 5. But I would love if they could pay attention to every little detail because DOA was founded by its details.

I've been wanting that second one forever

Idem. For me this is the perfect balance between sexy and cute for Hitomi. I think it matches her persona perfectly.

Jadeinchains

Hmm so I guess they might be turning around on the individual dlc idea. I imagine like people have said it's cause people weren't buying full packs for 1/2 outfits. Regardless of the reason I'll be happy If they do decide to start selling them individually.

Stage wise I still want a beach stage. I don't totally know how to feel about the stages in doa6, There's some I like and then others that I wish had more going on. Like for example road rage, That stage has basically nothing in the background outside of the highway. Also I think It would have been cool if it started with the pileup not happening yet and you had to dodge the cars on the highway then a dangerzone would trigger the pileup etc. But oh well. I'd be here though for more action packed type stages if/when there's an Ultimate version.

I'm just thinking of stages in games like Tekken 6. Like the tunnel disaster stage where it's an underwater crossing tunnel and it's completely flooded with explosions happening as you see firefighters and stuff evacuating in the background. Stuff like that with lots going on.

werewolfgold

Literally what I was gonna say. This is just like those "apologies" that put the blame on you by saying "I'm sorry you took it the wrong way" lol.
They did catch flack in the past for clogging up the PSN and Xbox store with hundreds of individual costumes. So, they may be looking into how to put them in an in-game store while not listing them in the main store like SFV does.

RayBellion

That sounds like a very good and viable idea. I must admit I am annoyed myself when another bunch of DLC for Gran Turismo Sport or Rocksmith appears and clutters the new shop listings. Might be the same for people not interested in DOA. And since the store has separate listings for games and DLC now, Sony seems to show an interest in tidying up.

I just checked our Playstation store here. I wonder why Rocksmith 2014 is allowed to still have 1,545 separate items one can shop and Senran Kagura PBS has 240+ DLC on store.

EDIT: Found 1000+ shop items for DOA5LR PS4 still on sale (on my first try while writing the message initially only 187 were listed - store got database problems, it seems). Hence removed a sentence about the wrongly assumed disappearance of DOA5LR costumes.

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

They did catch flack in the past for clogging up the PSN and Xbox store with hundreds of individual costumes. So, they may be looking into how to put them in an in-game store while not listing them in the main store like SFV does.

Maybe they could release DLCs like they did for the base release for 5; theme packs in groups of 3 to 4 costumes.

I remember buying some packs just for one costume since they were reasonably priced and I remember they released packs weekly for different characters.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

But they already do that in the Japanese PSN store and JP/USA/EU Xbox store. That's why it's "suspicious".

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD