Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

SaihateDYNAMO

Hotaru, Rock, Ash, May Lee, and Angel are my pie-in-the-sky picks... maybe Hinako too so DOA can finally get a sumo character. Realistically though, we will either get Shun'ei, Kyo, Terry, or K' for males and for females, it's either Kula, Athena, Yuri, or Angel.

P2p1mbs

It always saddens me that Rig and Diego are the only two male characters out of the 15+ characters freshly designed from DOA4 to DOA6.

Eliot was added in doa4 as well and in dimensions (which came out between 4 and 5) at least made Genra playable and he was very different from when he was a boss in 3.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Something good about Kula would be her playstyle. It's really hard for Team Ninja adding characters with some good zoning tools so with her that would be a step forward. Even Soul Calibur tend to have more roles than just rushdowns and grapplers.

P2p1mbs

1.05 is a travesty. I will not give it the honor of a front page post. It shouldn't even be acknowledged.

Apart from making side-step attacks use 25% of the meter, what else was changed then? I only had time to play recently and didn't notice anything else.

I though they would fix the title unlock problem from last time but that clearly didn't apply... (:rolleyes:)

werewolfgold

Onryoki

Standard Donor
A31619B4-6769-4A54-8E59-54489F2B6E4F.jpeg

SaihateDYNAMO

Yeah, it's Kula. That's like...the most disappointing choice they could have made, really.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/8383...8623624/?l=english&ctp=6#c3557193237101434540
https://pastebin.com/sQTabRDD

Kula is 14, so we'll have to hope they don't go off the rails when it comes to outfits, lest Sweden tries to kick their ass again. Though SNK Heroines put her in Angel's outfit, so that might be on the table.
"ray spin"..... it IS kula jfc
smh.gif

how is her fighting style going to fit into doa with all that ice? they better use her maximum impact moveset with all those flips and spins or else this will be a mess!! they didn't do that for mai and i honestly didn't like how TN handled her strings.

Last edited:

U_C_A_F

It was always inevitable it was going to be a female but to yet again choose another loli is hilariously pathetic and typical. We joke about it all the time but at this point Male DLC characters ain't happening with how hell-bent this idiotic company is on selling TnA and ignoring all characters with dicks no matter what.
Bye Bye Ein, Leon, and Genfu you guys dodged a bullet not being apart of this trainwreck embarrassment of a game.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I think it's the whole underage thing she has going for her and such, idk how tall she is but her design imo seems to be that of a colder loner type loli, it may be because she's the original young girl of the game tho
Yeah true, I remember Ii being called a 'tall loli' haha.
Naomasa Ii> Naotora Ii all day every day

HHH816

that freeze the opponent in the ice cube

how TN going to implement it, that's going to be interesting

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD