Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

New intro/victory poses for some of the characters.

So with 4-5 new poses per pack (out of 50 poses), this mean will have all the DOA5 poses around the end of Season Pass 3.
Waited two and a half months for a SINGLE RE-USED OUTRO FOR KOKORO. Not even a new intro for my poor Kokopuffs. At least the sidestep nerfs are basically an indirect buff to her.

I installed the latest update but the titles I should have unlocked from last time still haven't unlocked. I would be more frustrated but I honestly don't care anymore. I expected to be disappointed and was :rolleyes:
Same here.

I knew they would fix nothing related graphics and even things they messed up in last patch and certainly everything is still here.

I guess this will never change (for good at least, they can still mess up more things like they did withtout fixing them) because this game isn't a real Team Ninja game due all the outsorcered material.

The best we can hope is PS5/Xbox 4 version having the old Team Ninja staff.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Bronx, NY
Main Character
Pai Chan
1.05 is a travesty. I will not give it the honor of a front page post. It shouldn't even be acknowledged.

Let's see how much worse Team NINJA can make this game before CEO.
I think there is some fair support with DOA6 for CEO to be quite honest, but in cases like these, I don't see DOA making it to another CEO (unless things get fixed and changed).

It's why people feel that TN might address these issues in a game overhaul upgrade (DOA6U/6+/6LR or whatever).

deathofaninja

Standard Donor
News Team
The Northwest
Main Character
ALPHA-152
I think there is some fair support with DOA6 for CEO to be quite honest, but in cases like these, I don't see DOA making it to another CEO (unless things get fixed and changed).

It's why people feel that TN might address these issues in a game overhaul upgrade (DOA6U/6+/6LR or whatever).
I want CEO to be the best DoA tournament we've had. But it's up to the designer more than it is the players when they keep poorly updating the game.

I said it time ago and I will say it again, they aren't taking negative feedback seriously and they can't just mess up things and just ask people waiting for several weeks or a whole month until they fix things.

Until now most feedback agree the game is worse than DOA 5 in almost everything (even visuals for me) less gameplay ... and after this ... well, I will wait for next major tournament to see what happens and how the meta evolves but if people just dislike the only thing that made them keep playing this game ... this could be another Smash Brawl / MvC: Infinite situation where people will go back to play DOA 5 because it's just a way better product.

They have to put their shit together now, not next year.

At the same time given how the games development was outsourced how many people are actually working on the game post launch? I understand we all want a substantial update (me included) but given everything that's happened so far do we really think that's happening anytime soon?

I expect minor updates to DoA6 here and there until the next version of the game is released. It's a damn shame but what can we do cry about it all day. Find another game to play at the moment if your fed up at this point instead of turning into bitter gamers.

Hey I know this is off topic but how many of you are looking forward to the new SamSho? I know I can't wait and I hope shit gets sorted out in the next 6 months for DoA6 because I feel that's how long it's going to take for most of us to be finally satisfied with the game.

Just remember how terrible SFV was at launch and how much better the game was in season 2. Now I really don't care for SFV but to deny how much better the game was in season 2 would just be trolling. Lastly remember that DoA6 is still a fairly new game so maybe theres some hope yet IF the game gets the right amount of support.

When I was younger I had a period where I just stopped liking fighting games as much, and since I didn't like Tekken 7, SC6, MK11 and even now DOA6... I'm wondering if I should just stay away from them again for a while.

As much as I want to like DOA6 and keep playing, even casually, I just can't do it. I've already deleted it from my PS4. They keep making this game WORSE every patch that and the awful launch this game... Yeah, I'm out.

Main Character
Ayane
When I was younger I had a period where I just stopped liking fighting games as much, and since I didn't like Tekken 7, SC6, MK11 and even now DOA6... I'm wondering if I should just stay away from them again for a while.

As much as I want to like DOA6 and keep playing, even casually, I just can't do it. I've already deleted it from my PS4. They keep making this game WORSE every patch that and the awful launch this game... Yeah, I'm out.
Try a different genre. I've been loving hack-n-slash 3rd person kinda games recently. Just anything that isn't a first person shooter - Destiny 2 and Bright Memory don't count i actually had some fun with those

PJudge

London, England
Main Character
Gamertag
PJudge
I played DOA6 for the first time in about 2 weeks yesterday, and a couple of the games were fun but I just find that the amount of content we actually have is wearing thin. Personally, I kinda liked 1.04a, or whatever the patch was before this, as the SS nerf was fine - this is just a bit overkill. It feels a lot like how Overwatch felt last year when Blizzard were just buffing and nerfing without perceivable reason and then taking forever to fix it.

They are slowly porting victory poses and intros over from DOA5, but I don't really see why it's so few at a time, so I kinda feel like the difficult decision is to come back in another few months and see what the lay of the land is. I'll keep playing it a bit from time to time, but luckily CTR will take my mind off of this whole situation in a month! I'll always support DOA, I'm just patiently waiting for this chapter of its lifespan to pass.

Forgot your password?