Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Ninoasker

I was actually looking forward to Hayabusa's costume, until I saw that his costume has the same issues many other returning costumes have: They don't fit the character properly anymore. Look at Hayabusa's sleeves:

View attachment 29212

That looks so dumb and is so lazy.

source.gif
SKINNY!!!!!!!!!!

Yurlungur

Does anyone have more information on individual tickets? There's a few costumes I want to buy and i'm curious on it

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Does anyone have more information on individual tickets? There's a few costumes I want to buy and i'm curious on it
All that we really know now is that you can apparently spend money to buy tickets to get individual costumes so it's probably gonna end up costing more in the long run than buying full packs. Hopefully they'll tweet more info before the 6th when they'll add those free costumes in the game

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yeah, I wonder how those premium tickets work and I wonder if they again try to scam us with it. I won't be celebrating yet.

HHH816

one positive thing is that they can put more 18+ costume (that can only be bought by ticket) without spilling it into psn.

no more parents complaining.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
i Hope those tickets can be bought with player coins because I have 20 million and it’s annoying me I can’t buy something with it.

P2p1mbs

i Hope those tickets can be bought with player coins because I have 20 million and it’s annoying me I can’t buy something with it.

These tickets sound to me like a workaround for the ps4 individual costumes purchase restrictions (haven't read any further details, this is just how i assume they will work), they want people to spend real money on their costumes so making it so that you can essentially buy dlc costumes with in game currency is unlikely.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
These tickets sound to me like a workaround for the ps4 individual costumes purchase restrictions (haven't read any further details, this is just how i assume they will work), they want people to spend real money on their costumes so making it so that you can essentially buy dlc costumes with in game currency is unlikely.
Lame, I wish we got stuff to spend these coins on. I can only buy titles at the moment

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Not sure if anyone cares but they're selling avatars of the characters now, at least in Japan atm!^.^
I think the free costumes they're gonna start to add in starting with the Mila and Marie and Ryu ones are gonna be able to be bought with the in game money, that and the two other recolors they'll have for the costumes like how they did Mai and Kula. I hope they'll cost quite a bit so that way we can burn through the in-game coins faster and won't be sitting on excess coins anymore, I have 8 million that I would spend on new hairstyles and other stuff if they bothered to add anything new xD

mizking

Not sure if anyone cares but they're selling avatars of the characters now, at least in Japan atm!^.^

I think the free costumes they're gonna start to add in starting with the Mila and Marie and Ryu ones are gonna be able to be bought with the in game money, that and the two other recolors they'll have for the costumes like how they did Mai and Kula. I hope they'll cost quite a bit so that way we can burn through the in-game coins faster and won't be sitting on excess coins anymore, I have 8 million that I would spend on new hairstyles and other stuff if they bothered to add anything new xD
Already available here for 75 cents lol

Jadeinchains

I'd be lying if I didn't say that this is a strange route to do the whole individual costumes thing. I thought It would be as simple as just putting them on the PSN store individually like happened with DOA5 but I guess they couldn't or something? Oh well honestly this sounds totally simple too, I guess you just buy the tickets then buy them from the wardrobe or something like that. So long as the exchange rate of real money to the tickets is fair then this is totally fine.

Have they shown the exchange rate?
I'm guessing it's like - £5 gets you 500 tickets or something and each outfit costs 100 tickets? Something along those lines?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD