Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

RetroMe91

This is the character NiCOs costume is based on btw....View attachment 30345
I like it on NiCO, but it would have made way more sense for Helena or Christie tbh.

I love packs like this because they just look like they are cosplaying. I love costumes like that for Honoka because I have a head cannon that she is really into cosplay. I believe now that her and Marie Rose are friends, she drags Marie to cone with her to cosplay. So this is honestly perfect to me. Haha. The Gust crossovers were my favorite crossovers out of all of the ones from DOA5LR. Honestly, the only other crossover I would maybe want from the previous game, would be the Senran Kagura ones. Otherwise, the rest can stay in DOA5LR. Or is getting a little old seeing reused assets in the season passes. I thought they were doing the revival series for a reason.

KwonJigglypuff

I hope you can remove the weapons now. Helena's costume was great, but that huge baton ruined it for me. As usual, small details and little efforts matter.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
This is the character NiCOs costume is based on btw....View attachment 30345

The entire ridiculousness of the character design doesn't really come across in that art.

vgvz09ul3kq31.jpg

source.gif

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Not people bitching about Nico not having big enough tits to have a certain DLC costume. This is getting outrageous at this point lmao. Is this an actual point of discussion? This is a joke.

Ninoasker

The entire ridiculousness of the character design doesn't really come across in that art.

vgvz09ul3kq31.jpg

source.gif
Her head does not fit her body, it looks like they modeled the body mesh, squashed it a bit and then put the head in so her body looks stretched while her head looks normal lmaoooo

RetroMe91

I think it's 1 ticket for 16 colors per character. Meaning if you have 3 mains, it's gonna cost you 3 tickets. Right ?
It’s pretty unclear what it means honestly. I can’t tell if it’s 16 color options per character and each option is 1 ticket each, if it’s all for 1 ticket, if there are only 16 options period and each cost 1 ticket, if it’s 16 colors for all characters and you buy each color for 1 ticket.... guess we will find out Tuesday...

Also, I believe this is a test run. I feel like they are testing its success rate as far as purchases and if it does well, then they will likely port the option over to Xbox and steam.

Jadeinchains

Ngl it would be nice to be able to convert like 10 million player coins into a single ticket for the colors but I'm not tripping either way. Kasumi switching up her hair colors like Nicki Minaj is now within my grasp<3

kasumi's got a different coloured wig for every day of the week!
thank you TN for this! >.< Stuff like this is awesome to have, the ability to change every characters hair with 16 options. :eek: I feel like this is the kinda thing people would have wanted since as far back as doa5 or before. :)
and even if it turns out to be 1 ticket per character to unlock the colour options for them thats still cheap to get them for your main/few mains etc even. ( I'd be getting it for Lisa obviously :p )

Also the new outfits themselves look really nice! And I see the doa5 ones for the other girls are returning too, Bunny outfit Lisa!

RetroMe91

thank you TN for this! >.< Stuff like this is awesome to have, the ability to change every characters hair with 16 options. :eek: I feel like this is the kinda thing people would have wanted since as far back as doa5 or before. :)
and even if it turns out to be 1 ticket per character to unlock the colour options for them thats still cheap to get them for your main/few mains etc even. ( I'd be getting it for Lisa obviously :p )

Also the new outfits themselves look really nice! And I see the doa5 ones for the other girls are returning too, Bunny outfit Lisa!
Lisa is who I plan on buying colors for as well. She was my first thought and then I thought about Tamaki. will she retain the streak in her hair when you change the color? That should be fun to find out.

They didn’t show Tamaki in the live stream, did they?

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
Lisa is who I plan on buying colors for as well. She was my first thought and then I thought about Tamaki. will she retain the streak in her hair when you change the color? That should be fun to find out.

They didn’t show Tamaki in the live stream, did they?

isn’t it on the 25th

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
isn’t on the 25th
Yeah it's early Tuesday iirc at 7 am for US time or at least in georgia so most of us will need to wake up early xD

I can't wait to see Lisa too with hair colors, I feel like she'll really pop since she's got that melanin caramel skin to really make her colors pop! I also want to see Ryu and Brad as blonds xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD