Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

We can only pray.

Yeah, kind of a bummer that only PS4 has it, and that it costs actual real money. It's like everytime they do something good they need to put a con to it too.
As a PS4 player, I have to agree. PS4 may have the largest player population, but that doesn’t mean you should automatically exclude Xbox One players. Favoritism is never acceptable.

Last edited:

SaihateDYNAMO

They are basically selling PC mods. Though I'm not really opposed to if people like it and it isn't ridiculously overpriced.
I hope that you can buy a color and that applies to every character instead of it being a per-character basis. THAT would suck.

The best case scenario is that we can buy a color slider and create our own custom hair colors but that seems very unlikely

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Okay y’all enough with the negativity. Aside from the returning costumes, we are actually getting something we haven’t seen in DOA before and we have to give credit where it’s due. I don’t see the issue of paying for a different hair colour. Sure, they could’ve used the Zack coins for it but at least we’re getting something new. And I think that getting actual new content should be received positive. It is a bit on the late side but better late than never. The bitching and complaining with every update is getting tired at this point, we already know the existing issues. It has no point resurfacing them every 2-4 weeks.

candynarwhal

I do hope this hair color feature isn't going to be PS4 exclusive going forward.

Unless it's a way to crank premium ticket sales up, which are PS4-only as I recall...

inochinagi

Standard Donor
Hair thing is confirmed exclusive for PS4

Could this mean the return, finally, of Tina's brown hair??? O_O AFTER MORE THAN TWO DECA.... *eats some salt* I'll believe it when I see it.

I knew I should have had that salt (and now I can provide myself with more if I run out ;u; )
Oh well, at least I can watch the rest of you enjoy OG brunette Tina.
DOA++_Tina_Icon.png
At least, until I ever get my PS4 fixed, maybe, lol.

Well I'll keep crossing my fingers anyways. They've been crossed for 20 years already for one reason or another. Not easy to play like that.

(warning: this post may sound more dramatic that it probably should)

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I actually might Skip Kasumi and Momiji’s dlc. I bought them in 5 but I never used them, despite having them.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
That Ryza costume was basically tailored for Honoka. Her and Ryza are the exact same type of cutesy, klutzy, thicc animu girl.

71129-640-501-0439a6e1f9048517b6e66cbc2fba3dc63c791ee1.jpg

I actually kinda like that costume on Honoka.

Kasumi looks kinda dumb though, lol. Especially with those huge flowers that hang down to the sides of her head like floppy dog ears.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD