Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

HHH816

After months of vigorous constant tests, the worn down original Kasumi is deemed to be an old cow running out of fresh milk and reaching the end of her service life

lolwut

Napoleon

Finally a good news for DOA(6).

We will be able to play DOA6 in graphics mode (nativ 4k + 60fps + HDR) without any drop of framerate on console with the Xbox SX.

I guess the game will look stunning on a real 4k screen...

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Assuming there is 0 input lag (which there wont be), and assuming online has lobbies on release (hahahaha), the game is still dogshit that will not be played.
They really need recreate DOA6 before it becomes a good game.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I really wish people wouldn't post here unless there's actually new doa6 update info since it always just leads to the same old doa6 hate talk again -_-

Tyaren

Standard Donor

Yep, I predicted exactly that a couple months ago in the graphics thread. The Xbox version of DOA6 was future-proofed for Series X right out of the gate, no patch needed. Same does not go for the Playstation version. Here Team Ninja would have to go back and work on a patch. Will that happen? I doubt it, since DOA6 is pretty much dead to them. So no 4K/60fps DOA6 on PS5.

lopedo

They really need recreate DOA6 before it becomes a good game.
The stigma attached to it means the chance has passed them by long ago. There is no saving the game. All they can do is hope people have forgotten it in the 7-10 years it takes to make a new one. Or better yet, just stop here and do other things. The series peaked at 5:LR and the shitty decisions since then set back an already mostly inactive community to the negatives.

human013

Initially, I had a thought that maybe this will make people want to try out DOA, but then I remembered how bad the game is at its core. It is already too late for these fixes to matter and even then, the real issues with DOA6 still exists.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The real question is how long do we wait. Lol
For however long it takes them? When they discontinued support of LR that was like a 7 month wait, and it's been like 6 months since vanilla 6 was too. They'll drop something when they drop it, but I don't think they'll just up and skip to 7 or remove meter, they said back in that one interview with all the other games that they wanted to add more characters, so they'll do it whenever they're ready to

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
I don't think they will announce anything this year, ( not much time left anyways), might do something next year at the earliest. doa6 vanilla is probably going to be supported on the ps5 since its being carried over to the series x. I could be wrong if they decide to make it an xbox exclusive for the new gen

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD