Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Jadeinchains

The burning laboratory? An alternate version of a regular stage, but it would indeed have been very cool if it had been playable outside of story mode.

Lisa in the background being like:

XdXn.gif

@Jadeinchains @NewWestFan

Miyama being a regular stage with changing/randomized seasons would have been also amazing in DOA2U.

tumblr_pmvzxqeDSj1qatleo_250.gif

No one is allowed to bring up the laboratory anymore lol!

Anyway It's cool to here that there may still be an unseen stage, I'm fine for it to stay a secret though until release. Also still personally I'm enjoying the stages we've seen so far in doa6, But then I also never had any problems with the doa5 stages. If I was to pit the stages in basegame 5 with 6 though doa6 has more crazy, fantastical type stages so I think it's doing good.

Raansu

Maybe they add some random store stage that no one asked KEK View attachment 27758:

Slightly off topic but I noticed they put some detail to cereal boxes (Choco Puffs, Honey Maple) inside on the video that you can't actually see or go there to see it first hand because you are locked to a specific location at a stage and you can't go out of bounds normally (warning, lots of poly boxed nonsense of 8kbs). Has it never bothered anyone as to why TN would add such details to such locations you can't really go to? it's not even really visible at the location you spawn in View attachment 27759 . Also here's a sample (sort of?) of Choco Puffs:
1999-Choco-Puffs-Spoon-Straws-New-front.jpg

Also thanks to WAZAAAA's tools, the bar stage was actually able to be selected but you had to open up the game for it. Might of been stages that could of been planned but was later scrapped since you could literally select them, but now you can legitimately be in the bar this time in DOA6 (could of been scrapped in DOA5):

Obviously some of these stages don't seem worthy or even comfortable to fight in, but I feel like there might be 1-2 stages that TN took for ideas and redone them in DOA6 legitimately. I'm going too far ahead but what i'm saying is that maybe Wazaaaa can open up DOA6 and see if Aerial Gardens can be in there somewhere even if it's not able to selected by normal means. LOCKED, FROM THE HUMAN EYES View attachment 27757

Ha whoops persona. Got my games mixed up.

Last edited:

SaihateDYNAMO

Maybe they add some random store stage that no one asked KEK View attachment 27758:

Slightly off topic but I noticed they put some detail to cereal boxes (Choco Puffs, Honey Maple) inside on the video that you can't actually see or go there to see it first hand because you are locked to a specific location at a stage and you can't go out of bounds normally (warning, lots of poly boxed nonsense of 8kbs). Has it never bothered anyone as to why TN would add such details to such locations you can't really go to? it's not even really visible at the location you spawn in View attachment 27759 . Also here's a sample (sort of?) of Choco Puffs:
1999-Choco-Puffs-Spoon-Straws-New-front.jpg

Also thanks to WAZAAAA's tools, the bar stage was actually able to be selected but you had to open up the game for it. Might of been stages that could of been planned but was later scrapped since you could literally select them, but now you can legitimately be in the bar this time in DOA6 (could of been scrapped in DOA5):

Obviously some of these stages don't seem worthy or even comfortable to fight in, but I feel like there might be 1-2 stages that TN took for ideas and redone them in DOA6 legitimately. I'm going too far ahead but what i'm saying is that maybe Wazaaaa can open up DOA6 and see if Aerial Gardens can be in there somewhere even if it's not able to selected by normal means. LOCKED, FROM THE HUMAN EYES View attachment 27757
You are a MESS for using the Junes theme lol!! A mall or convenience store would make for a nice DOA stage but TN wouldnt do it because they can’t put any explosions in it :rolleyes:

d3v

Let's be real though, this is waifu fighter. So it'll be a girl. So... most realistic choices here.

Kula - #1 choice. We've got the well endowed Mai, now we'll have the semi-loli Kula and the japanese would eat it up. Her Ice compliments Mai's fire and she's right in line with the type of characters being added to DOA right now. I'll be shocked if it's a girl and not this one.

Athena - #2 choice and my personal pick. She's my favorite female KOF character (yep, Athena and Kensou) and I'd love to see her transition to DOA. She's got plenty of costumes lined up which is perfect for DOA as she could have quite a few costume packs and her moveset is versatile enough to port over minus of course the Psycho ball.

Yuri - She's popular and like the others, has a bit of moe-ness which could contribute to her chances. That and she utilizes a bit of silly variant of Karate which opens up some possibilities of interactions with Hitomi.

Pretty much any other girl is far less likely to be added over the above 3. But fantastic choices either due to popularity or a great moveset/coolfactor/aesthetic potential are the likes of Vanessa, Blue Mary, Angel, Mui Mui, King, Mature, Vice and of course, Leona.

But... C'Mon, you know it's just going to be Terry or Kula. If it was Kyo or Athena that would be a surprise, but I'd be a happy camper. I'll buy Athena.
People keep talking about a "loli-esque" character to balance out Mai, yet everyone forget's that the most popular female KoF character (based on the poll), is Nakoruru. She's also the one with more crossover appearances than the others (including canon ones, thanks to now being an immortal time traveler).

Only reason she's doubtful if due to her bird, but then again, Mamahaha could make for some unique mechanics.

SaihateDYNAMO

People keep talking about a "loli-esque" character to balance out Mai, yet everyone forget's that the most popular female KoF character (based on the poll), is Nakoruru. She's also the one with more crossover appearances than the others (including canon ones, thanks to now being an immortal time traveler).

Only reason she's doubtful if due to her bird, but then again, Mamahaha could make for some unique mechanics.

if they say "KOF character" and we get a whole SamSho character i'm gonna be mad lol. Weapons in DOA would be crazy!

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Maybe they add some random store stage that no one asked KEK View attachment 27758

YooOOoOOOooo what is the song tho

Keylay

Okay, hats off to Master for always answering (also sometimes critical) fan questions. At least so far he always replied to mine.
I enquired about Aerial Gardens and what that tease in the reveal trailer and tweet was about. His answer:

When people wanted to know more:

Hmm... Make of that what you will.

Hmm... as I look at the first trailer with Kasumi and the fireflies, I'm starting to think that it could be a nighttime version of Lost Paradise (second level). The grass kind of looks the same although Lost Paradise has more weeds. However, they could've added them later. We've already seen nighttime version of DOA Coliseum and the Hidden Garden.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
What if it is Geese? That would make the Tekken fanboys so mad lmao. Still, judging from DOA5 I truly believe it is a male character as second guest until it’s proven otherwise. My guess is that we’ll get some news on the new character shortly after release. Either way I don’t really care for the new guest character at the moment, I am already very happy with Mai being back in DOA again. Her being in DOA just feels right, she fits right in compared to the other guest characters we previously had in DOA5.

dante_huyvu

What if it is Geese? That would make the Tekken fanboys so mad lmao. Still, judging from DOA5 I truly believe it is a male character as second guest until it’s proven otherwise. My guess is that we’ll get some news on the new character shortly after release. Either way I don’t really care for the new guest character at the moment, I am already very happy with Mai being back in DOA again. Her being in DOA just feels right, she fits right in compared to the other guest characters we previously had in DOA5.
A male with 5 debut costumes, I dont think TN that generous unless he gets some kind of special treatment here ;)

Jadeinchains

If it's a male snk character it should be Goro Daimon just since he's the hottest, But yeah I imagine it will be a female character, This Kuja girl seems to be most likely. She seems pretty cool looking just at first glance.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD