Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Tyaren

Standard Donor
side eyeing the TN artists and modelers right now. how do professionals mess up/overlook something this simple?

The funny and also sad part is, when they forgot the navels in the first place they actually listened when we complained and added them. But their fix was simply awful. A tiny dot of the wrong size, wrong shape and wrong location. It's like they asked the intern to quickly scribble it on at the last second.

Right now hardly anyone notices and/or cares, I've still got zero retweets as I type this, but wait till the game is out and everyone will see their husbando's anatomy all messed up in those supposedly sexy and revealing costumes. With the jacket on it's not that apparent, but wait till people fully see the weirdly elongated upper bodies with either no navels or weirdly shaped and placed navels, then the drama will be big, but probably to late.

I for one will boycott any DLC that shows messed up upper bodies like this.

Addictrian

Maybe all these Recolors are depending on the Fighter Card Colors and we can Have 24 Recolors per Costume for the Fighters what do u think ?

Ninoasker

Maybe all these Recolors are depending on the Fighter Card Colors and we can Have 24 Recolors per Costume for the Fighters what do u think ?
God I hope not. Scrolling through 24 recolors for each costume would be painful af and they probably wouldn’t bother making too much DLC costumes in that case. I prefer mesh variety over texture recolors lol.

Leclair

Hmmm interesting 3 dlc?
1547484064888.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think if it's 3 characters they're gonna add post release, 2 character slots will most likely be for Momiji and Rachel. The last one could be for Leon, but maybe they'll feature someone new? Who knows what they'll do xD

Dr PaC

I think if it's 3 characters they're gonna add post release, 2 character slots will most likely be for Momiji and Rachel. The last one could be for Leon, but maybe they'll feature someone new? Who knows what they'll do xD
After Shimbori's twitter exploded with Momiji/Rachel requests last week, I wont be surprised if 2 of those slots were for them. Just when I had finally moved on from this too. sigh.............

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
After Shimbori's twitter exploded with Momiji/Rachel requests last week, I wont be surprised if 2 of those slots were for them. Just when I had finally moved on from this too. sigh.............
Who knows tho, I think they could be considering a guest as well too. Most people want Kiryu but i dont tbh, I would rather someone else I care for but it would be a good business move on the Western side to include him xD

I hope a slot could also be for a new character too, maybe someone who uses Genra's style since that's the only style we have yet to see reappear in a main game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD