Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Strangerinmytub

Kokoro after 90% of the pre-launch footage of her consists of Rig beating her ass or Bass shattering every bone in her body.

SpongebobPAPERSKIN.png

DyByHands

So 50 gigs?.. Iam going to need to make room for the game on my ps4. What size was LR? Seems like it was pretty low, if my memory is correct. Which it may not be.

Addictrian

You've got to be kidding me? Why does everyone constantly cry about the Itagaki era of stages and graphics? Who cares, I knew has soon has Itagaki left that the creativity would go with him, that's just reality. And that was the problem with the Itagaki era, his games were all pretty but played like absolute garbage, except DOA 3.1. Just look at DOA 4 this is by far the worst DOA in the series, but people were so blinded by the graphics and stages they did not realize the gameplay was absolute garbage. And notice how when people bring up the past DOA games they always have to bring up how good the graphics and stages are, but never the gameplay? hmm..i wonder why? If you guys care so about graphics and stages so much then go play the previous games and don't get this one. GAMEPLAY>>>>>>GRAPHICS.

Why not having both =? Good Gameplay and great beautiful Stages ?

Cadaveri

You've got to be kidding me? Why does everyone constantly cry about the Itagaki era of stages and graphics? Who cares, I knew has soon has Itagaki left that the creativity would go with him, that's just reality. And that was the problem with the Itagaki era, his games were all pretty but played like absolute garbage, except DOA 3.1. Just look at DOA 4 this is by far the worst DOA in the series, but people were so blinded by the graphics and stages they did not realize the gameplay was absolute garbage. And notice how when people bring up the past DOA games they always have to bring up how good the graphics and stages are, but never the gameplay? hmm..i wonder why? If you guys care so about graphics and stages so much then go play the previous games and don't get this one. GAMEPLAY>>>>>>GRAPHICS.

I agree that the gameplay is better nowadays, but the stages are really a let down ever since doa5 forward (apart from couple exceptions) :/

legibifou

Saw this on Twitter, if the Google translate is correct, the user said that DOA6 will be featured in next week's Famitsu article! Hopefully that means we'll see some new screenshots and maybe some new screenshots of the Deluxe costume DLC or anything we have yet to see in terms of stages and costumes xD

It will be probably the official pictures of what we're going to discover Friday at Evo. Probably the full version of the game with some new things (costumes, hairstyles, and hopefully stages) and indeed certainly the Deluxe costumes.

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
You guys remember the night variations that we're shown via YouTube (the Taiwan spoiler story mode 4K video that showed the Colosseum's night variation) and on Twitter (one of DOATEC's tweets that featured Hayabusa and Hayate bowing), right? There are definitely more stages (outside of the night variations), as well as costumes to be shown.

Jadeinchains

Wait so the build that's at EVO is the final version of the game? If so then yeah hopefully we see some brand new outfits and hairstyles..I wonder If I can count on any of the players there to be playing as Lisa and to actually check out new stuff?

UpSideDownGRUNT

Probably not, there's still 2 weeks and a day 1 patch. also the eSports Gmaing Max event the other day was a build wth ONLY versus mode
so it'll probably be that build.

Xion

there are retail copies already made no? should be final minus whatever they add/fix for the day 1 patch.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD