Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Is any of that even new, or is it just reused SC4 and SC5 stuff?

Tweet not available anymore. What was it about?

@Tyaren

As part of the list of upcoming content and games, Sony made the mistake of writing "Dead on Arrival 6" for DOA (which was the only typo there too by the way lol).

D6g29oWW4AApAMp.jpg

Unknown if it was on purpose or not, who knows (maybe lmao). It's as if no matter where DOA goes, something just ends up with something hilarious with DOA + insert many other reasons for DOA to just get shafted on, poor DOA lol.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
@Tyaren

As part of the list of upcoming content and games, Sony made the mistake of writing "Dead on Arrival 6" for DOA (which was the only typo there too by the way lol).

D6g29oWW4AApAMp.jpg

Unknown if it was on purpose or not, who knows (maybe lmao). It's as if no matter where DOA goes, something just ends up with something hilarious with DOA + insert many other reasons for DOA to just get shafted on, poor DOA lol.

67c.gif

Xhominid The Demon Within

Meh, this isn't even the first time someone came with the original "Dead on Arrival" joke because DOA fits that acronym in the first place so I wouldn't even call it being brutal, savage or rekt considering they changed it afterwards and blamed it on a "typo".

At first I was a bit insulted but now it's just meh.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

My guess is whoever wrote it was truly thinking on Dead on Arrival and the mind took the control. Not intentional but not a typo either.

Soul Caliber (another meme) could be a typo, Dead on Arrival is just too different.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I installed the latest update but the titles I should have unlocked from last time still haven't unlocked. I would be more frustrated but I honestly don't care anymore. I expected to be disappointed and was :rolleyes:

Same here.

I knew they would fix nothing related graphics and even things they messed up in last patch and certainly everything is still here.

I guess this will never change (for good at least, they can still mess up more things like they did withtout fixing them) because this game isn't a real Team Ninja game due all the outsorcered material.

The best we can hope is PS5/Xbox 4 version having the old Team Ninja staff.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
1.05 is a travesty. I will not give it the honor of a front page post. It shouldn't even be acknowledged.

Let's see how much worse Team NINJA can make this game before CEO.

I think there is some fair support with DOA6 for CEO to be quite honest, but in cases like these, I don't see DOA making it to another CEO (unless things get fixed and changed).

It's why people feel that TN might address these issues in a game overhaul upgrade (DOA6U/6+/6LR or whatever).

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I think there is some fair support with DOA6 for CEO to be quite honest, but in cases like these, I don't see DOA making it to another CEO (unless things get fixed and changed).

It's why people feel that TN might address these issues in a game overhaul upgrade (DOA6U/6+/6LR or whatever).

I want CEO to be the best DoA tournament we've had. But it's up to the designer more than it is the players when they keep poorly updating the game.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I said it time ago and I will say it again, they aren't taking negative feedback seriously and they can't just mess up things and just ask people waiting for several weeks or a whole month until they fix things.

Until now most feedback agree the game is worse than DOA 5 in almost everything (even visuals for me) less gameplay ... and after this ... well, I will wait for next major tournament to see what happens and how the meta evolves but if people just dislike the only thing that made them keep playing this game ... this could be another Smash Brawl / MvC: Infinite situation where people will go back to play DOA 5 because it's just a way better product.

They have to put their shit together now, not next year.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD