Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

TOBMAST3R

I'm gonna spend some money on a few costumes, ones the individual purchase is available.
I actually like Hitomi's, Marie Rose's and Honoka's "summer breeze" outfits.

And as @Brute said - hope the datamined outfits are coming really soon.
I still think that they are going to be "free" and will be purchasable with our ingame money.
Since everyone is a millionaire in the game, it should be easy to earn them all/the ones you like.

Marteze

What in the hell is wrong with Ross? I shop there all the time for clothes and always save and find something cute.

Anyway... for all you haters out there... I like the new dlcs. They look nice in their dresses. I like NiCO's the best I think.
Nico's is really cute!

P2p1mbs

Given their hair color, I think it was a bad idea for Tina and Marie to wear yellow; it feels too bright, yellow clothing just doesn't go well for either of them, I feel. Same goes for Helena with the hat but at least she's wearing blue.

Also, the hats get torn off instead of just being knocked off during a break blow looks rather strange.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Given their hair color, I think it was a bad idea for Tina and Marie to wear yellow; it feels too bright, yellow clothing just doesn't go well for either of them, I feel. Same goes for Helena with the hat but at least she's wearing blue.

Also, the hats get torn off instead of just being knocked off during a break blow looks rather strange.
I think Kasumi has the best out of them all imo since it reminds me of the pink Sunday dress she has in DoA5 xD the skirt is a bit too long imo for a summer dress but the shoes I love especially

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
More boring costumes.
Feel bad for people who buy the season pass.

I think if people were crazy enough to buy the first one full priced they will be more pleased this time around. It's clear the game's initial release was the reason SP1 was meh, but I think these dresses are more detailed than the other costumes at the very least.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

What in the hell is wrong with Ross? I shop there all the time for clothes and always save and find something cute.

Anyway... for all you haters out there... I like the new dlcs. They look nice in their dresses. I like NiCO's the best I think.

Yep, the color and patterns picks can be a bit boring in some cases but these costumes aren't half bad.

I'm also surprised reading these are granny clothes precisely here. Then they show some revealing or spicy costumes and everyone lose their minds.

Cadaveri

Recolors *Check*
Extremely boring costumes *Check*
Feel sorry for people who bought season pass *Check*

I feel like TN is really dropping the ball with DOA6. Starting to feel like the days of DOA5 dlc "cashcow-machine" are over.
I've yet to see a single pack which I would like to buy as a pack instead of single costume here or there.

Meanwhile back on DOA5 I wanted to buy every 2nd pack or something lol. It's also pretty sad at this point they put more effort to DOAX & VV than the actual fighting game...

tenor.gif

KwonJigglypuff

They are not that bad actually, but it is still very boring at this point.

I hate how some have nice colours and original patterns, when all the efforts for Helena's were put in an ugly hat which clips with her braid.

SaihateDYNAMO

ITT a bunch of man children unfamiliar with basic summer dresses
Basic summer dresses don’t have to look boring like these. There could have been a lot more variety because in reality, this isn’t the only style of dress out there. A lot of the colors used are kinda weird as well (Christie gets baby blue???)

Now that I’ve seen the video, the shoes are actually kind of nice and save some of the outfits (Tina and Honoka for example) but they’re all the same. This pack as a whole was a letdown! Hope they bring individual purchases to PS4 so I can buy like only one or two of these.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD