Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Dionysus

They do say the tickets "will not be usable on some of the items"... Hopefully it's just those exclusive things.

Addictrian

Well... it’s because it’s a console based costume that you only could get by buying the digital deluxe edition. It’s not a regular dlc costume like the rest.
But they could release it now already .The same with Ryus XBOX preorder Costume .i never seen Gameplay of it . BUt i want it sooooooooooooooo bad for my Ps4 =)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
kasumi digital deluxe still isn't available even by ticket
That's because it's a preorder exclusive costume, I don't think they're gonna make it available anytime soon xD
But they could release it now already .The same with Ryus XBOX preorder Costume .i never seen Gameplay of it . BUt i want it sooooooooooooooo bad for my Ps4 =)
They could but I don't think they will until like next year or so, it's always been kinda strange to me to release preorder stuff to the public since it's kinda like a slap in the face to those who put down extra money to get the game earlier on day one. I don't think the Ryu costume will ever be made available tho since its only exclusive to Xbox one. Plus you could gameshare preorder exclusives with friends if they're nice enough to share it with you too

werewolfgold

Probably because they are licensed 3rd party dlc.
Why would Sony's policy change in that case? What's it to them whether costumes are from a collaboration or not? Like, "We can't let you sell this Brad pirate outfit on its own, but since it's Mai Shiranui from KOF, it's A-OK"? I just don't buy it.

Raansu

Why would Sony's policy change in that case? What's it to them whether costumes are from a collaboration or not? Like, "We can't let you sell this Brad pirate outfit on its own, but since it's Mai Shiranui from KOF, it's A-OK"? I just don't buy it.

2 characters with a handful of DLC costumes is probably considered less insane on storage than 20+ characters flooding the list. Also, licensed character that could easily disappear next year. Unlikely, but that probably had an impact on the reasoning.

Yurlungur

It's probably snk wanting that

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
A regular-plain character will be shown at TGS via the Fatal Match. Apparently it will be shown during top 8 (wtf? that's weird) or at least after. Tweet translations is pretty ass at the moment, but it's definitely around Top 8 or after. Would bet after.

I'm not sure if Matt will be there (if he is, good) but I think Bboy is going so any questions you got in mind to the devs (if it's possible to even ask them I guess) send it to Bboy or i'll send it to him if no one can get in touch with him. Cow might go as well.

Last edited:

mizking

A regular-plain character will be shown at TGS via the Fatal Match. Apparently it will be shown during top 8 (wtf? that's weird) or at least after. Tweet translations is pretty ass at the moment, but it's definitely around Top 8 or after. Would bet after.

I'm not sure if Matt will be there (if he is, good) but I think Bboy is going so any questions you got in mind to the devs (if it's possible I guess) send it to Bboy or i'll send it to him if no one can get in touch with him. Cow might go as well.
Uncross that right now

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If it's more than one character, I think it'll be Momiji(she's already pretty much confirmed xD) and likely Rachel or a new/guest female character will follow suit if it's another character, TN will add another girl before they even consider adding a male character. I personally hope it could be Naotora but Rachel is more popular so she's gonna out prioritize her.

I think they'll add Leon and Gen later down the line but for now they're gonna go for what's gonna get people flocking to buy season passes and keep paying for DLC

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Lets not go down this road just yet, lol

Yeah Gen Fu returning would be pretty yikes.

Could also be Twitter using Bing's low tier translations. I remember reading a DOA tweet that was about a stream, and the damn tweet mentioned noodles and pancakes when it was not related to noodles or pancakes at all, until I then used Google.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
According to the data miners, it's probably Momiji. DOA6 doesn't have good budget like that, and even if it was a 3rd party guest instead a TN household guest, it'll probably be a low tier 3rd party guest than an actual good one.

A NINJA Gaiden double pack will be likely. Momiji was found, but allegedly Rachel was too in the character files with .RAC

This is not yet confirmed as there are too many variables, but regardless a character at the very least will be shown at the end of Top 8 and that is indeed very confirmed...

Two seems like the smartest strategy with people claiming Team NINJA is dripping content at a very slow and almost frustrating rate.

It's also very cool that Fatal Match at TGS has attracted over 100 players. DOA6 is dead in some things, but it's very much alive in others. Haters of the game that only participate in graphical and costume conversation don't want to believe it has a chance in hell and this is proof that talk is shit.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Did anyone buy a costume with premium tickets yet? I wonder how the download/unlocking is handled. Is it still downloaded from PSN and do you still have it in your permanent download history, to download again if anything goes wrong with you game save file?

TOBMAST3R

Did anyone buy a costume with premium tickets yet? I wonder how the download/unlocking is handled. Is it still downloaded from PSN and do you still have it in your permanent download history, to download again if anything goes wrong with you game save file?
I used that new feature and NO, the outfits you bought via Premium Ticket aren't listed anywhere. I´m going to save my "save game" at a regular base now, to prevent a loss of those costumes.

We definitely need an official answer for that question.

legibifou

I used that new feature and NO, the outfits you bought via Premium Ticket aren't listed anywhere. I´m going to save my "save game" at a regular base now, to prevent a loss of those costumes.

We definitely need an official answer for that question.

This should answer your questions I guess:
ED63R6RVAAEnaN_.jpeg

Going by @deathofaninja translation, there are additional character"s".

Gen Fu?

I speak a little japanese and I see nothing that indicates plural in the sentence. (But I'm not a fluent speaker, I could be wrong ...)
"キャラクター" (character) is singular. Anyway, nouns in Japanese do not have a plural, so unless there is a written number, it is impossible to say whether a noun is singular or plural.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD