Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Onryoki

Standard Donor
At least costume design contests are back again. Personally I am so hyped and happy to see my favourite Kasumi costume back again along with my second main.

Ninoasker

wow Momiji actually looks great and didn’t suffer from Kokoro’s syndrome!!! And they brought back the tap dance outfit!!! This is actually a nice pack tbh.

Jadeinchains

Is that costume design contest they announced an in game costume design contest like in doa5 or is it an IRL costume contest?
If in game then that's cool to hear that they are returning.

To be honest though the actual reveal of Momiji and the ninja costumes was underwhelming. and the tap dancing should be her win pose.

Dr PaC

Good to have her back. Wish we coulda got a stage with her tho. Also, did they say the halloween contest is back too? If so, I'll be extremely happy about that. People made some wild costumes

Let me add: I think Momiji's kit in this game is really solid looking. Her bound setups like they can lead to damage and her air gimmick looks cool too.

KwonJigglypuff

Yeah, no new design for her suck. No creativity. Or maybe she has hidden ones.

Also, all ninja costumes are now the same (apart from Ayane, Kasumi, Ryu and Hayate).
Meaning that some characters who had split dresses (Helena, Lei Fang, Nyotengu) now have a regular ninja suit.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I'm sure Momiji will get outfits for sure. I mean she's TN cash bucket to cover the loss of the flop. It's a marketing scheme to put duct tape on the game.

Oh yeah and the modders. Her role on the mods would.... surely be uhhh....good use there if you catch my sidestep drift. Course, she definitely looks good on being my house plant.

mizking

Yeah give me this stage again, imagine all the weird danger zones with the dinosaurs this time around, I know a shit ton of people hated this stage but hey let's give this stage another go
Experimental_Playground_2.jpg

Jyu_Viole_Grace

z_5d7c35f40d91f.jpg

Momiji looks really good, like Kula and Mai. I guess Rachel will also have this quality.

Also:

z_5d7c35286e651.jpg

z_5d7c352875003.jpg

z_5d7c35287bd36.jpg

z_5d7c35286160d.jpg

Ninja 2015 costumes are back guys. And ...

z_5d7c352889ab9.jpg

latest

DOA5 Kasumi third costume is also back for Phase 4 with new colors. I will buy these 5 costumes, really glad to see them back.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I'm in the middle with the ninja outfits. Granted that it's a literal Ctrl+V from your local desktop and then pasted into the game. They then added that shimmering light from the DOA5 previous DLC which changes the outfits via taunts in DOA5 (normally would also be triggered from Critical Bursts), but yet in DOA6 it seems it only changes the color scheme to gold and design to stick out more on the bottom layers.

I felt it was a sign of laziness there (just imo on that one though).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD