Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Brute

Standard Donor
Oh yeah, those stages were straight up stupid. I hope they’ll add some stages that actually are pleasing to the eyes instead of making them as “dangerous” as possible with these unnecessary dangerzones. I feel like whenever they design a stage that they’re like “How many dangerzones can we put into this stage.”
It's either "How many?" or "How few?"

Striking that healthy balance seems to be difficult for the DOA6 stage design team.

ya'know, i never thought about rachel's signature color being that purply blue color but i guess it makes sense since alma's magenta and her awakened form is that purple/blue color.
Well, Hayabusa's fighter card is red, whereas in the past he's been more closely associated with green (eyes, teleport leaf effects, etc.) or blue (classic costume, after-image effects). Who knows anymore?

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
It's either "How many?" or "How few?"

Striking that healthy balance seems to be difficult for the DOA6 stage design team.

Well, Hayabusa's fighter card is red, whereas in the past he's been more closely associated with green (eyes, teleport leaf effects, etc.) or blue (classic costume, after-image effects). Who knows anymore?
I’ve noticed that too. Personally I don’t see the appeal of all these dangerzones with explosions and such. I wish they just kept it with cliffhangers, stairthrows and breakable objects.

Raansu

Must be nice for Nioh fans. Man, where was this level of information for DoA6 from TN? Really goes to show how little budget and manpower gets put into DoA6. I guess we really should accept that its just a waifu fighter now. Might as well rename it Rumble Roses 3 -_-

1576280440121.png
1576280481354.png
1576280506054.png
1576280581366.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
How come they never mention Rachel's age? Could she be below 18 :eek:?
No, I think it's because she's vigoorian and maybe age is measured different for them, I wasn't really surprised to see on Twitter that her age was hidden since they also hid Naotora and Mai's age back in LR xD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

They are showing her SDS fatal hit and force tech at purpose. I want to think it's a hint and they will update all characters ...
I hope they will although the stomp has always been part of her character, idk if they could have removed the force up if they wanted to xD the Japanese twitter account when translated did mention a balance adjustment so hopefully they'll restore the ground game to how it used to be and maybe those "major" gameplay changes they couldn't add before will be in but who knows

SaihateDYNAMO

I don't know who did this but Rachel costumes:

If they wanted to censor her fiend costume they could at least use her NG II Sigma plus version:

latest

(the right one)

but as always, they opted for a super lazy implementation. It's like they love people complaining to them.
If they were going to censor the costume why put it in the first place? She has like 50 others they could have pulled from 5.

In that picture I’m more focused on those two extra hairstyles they could have given her :(

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think it was necessarily censored, I feel like they just used the black part as a sort of compromise between both costumes in that ninja gaiden game, they may have that Easter egg thing where you can make the black part be removed tho like how you can change underwear color and sometimes remove bras like you can do with Momiji's cop costume

Read the famitsu article.
They wanted to make the costume cooler AND less sexy.
Fuck this.
Sad for the people who buy the season pass without know what they buy.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD