Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Chaos

i think that's why harada feels that way for tamaki, so he want to push VF6 acquisition .

he wants VF engine so much cause tekken Unreal Engine still feels outdated.

DOA6 is pushing tekken to a cliff in graphical performance and he feels the heat.
Yes it's true, DOA6 graphics are far more superior and appealing looking but that don't mean shit when the game runs like dog shit on consoles LOL. :D:mad:

HHH816

you have to remember the game is publish at the end of current gen console life cycle. that alone could explain the poor performance

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
There's a lot more wrong with DOA6's visuals than just lacking hit sparks (who cares if random friends prefer garish, low res effects?), some twisted bodies (they actually make the animations in motion as dynamic as they are and are just not meant to be frozen and looked at closely in camera mode) or the lack of raytracing (most don't even know what raytracing is beside a catchy new marketing term to throw around).

I'm not again going over what DOA6 doesn't do well, because we've gone over that a million times in other places, but lemme just say that DOA6 is visually a very mediocre, unoptimized, unpolished game. You might prefer the way they model your favorite waifu much more than how Tekken or SC go about it (I actually do too, lol), but on a whole DOA6 and its engine is lagging considerably behind UE4 and what is possible with that engine or even UE3 as we've seen it being used in MK11 or Injustice 2.

at least in DoA characters have at least passable anatomy. i could never stand tekken with the gigantic hands and feet.

I personally wouldn't count something like no navels or two navels and them all being in the entirely wrong shape and place as "passable anatomy"... ;)

Last edited:

Boogie

I personally wouldn't count something like no navels or two navels and them all being in the entirely wrong shape and place as "passable anatomy"... ;)

using the word "passable" because im sure a chunk of us weren't really paying attention to the belly buttons, however, you can always tell when hands and feet are too big especially when a character is fully clothed and it just doesn't look right ;)

Addictrian

Facts:

After one year of requesting ,asking, beggin....

nothing really changed -gameplaywise a lot.
contentwise - not much besides tons of costumes (mostly copy paste (boring) and female prefere

The huge lack this game has still after all this time . It was getting worse with every new season pass and the top of the iceberg is shown with the hair rentment.

the last chance is now with the new season pass 5.

Do you guys still have hope that all we wanted like:

new and classic stages
more male costumes
revival costume packs (DoA 1,2,3,4,5)
real costumziation mode
team battle mode
movie/history/art mode
win and entry poses (more)
free costume updates
visual optimazation (hair -extures ,clothes movement)
chaeper costume pack prices
ingame unlockables to pay with the player points
free haircolors
more male DLC characters (even guest)

...still come ?

Or do you think they are going they same damn route (marketing and DLC wise like in DOA5)

Do you think it will change now =?

mizking

Facts:

After one year of requesting ,asking, beggin....

nothing really changed -gameplaywise a lot.
contentwise - not much besides tons of costumes (mostly copy paste (boring) and female prefere

The huge lack this game has still after all this time . It was getting worse with every new season pass and the top of the iceberg is shown with the hair rentment.

the last chance is now with the new season pass 5.

new and classic stages
more male costumes
revival costume packs (DoA 1,2,3,4,5)
real costumziation mode
team battle mode
movie/history/art mode
win and entry poses (more)
free costume updates
visual optimazation (hair -extures ,clothes movement)
chaeper costume pack prices
ingame unlockables to pay with the player points
free haircolors
more male DLC characters (even guest)

...still come ?

Or do you think they are going they same damn route (marketing and DLC wise like in DOA5)

Do you think it will change now =?
the Tecmo/TN Rule for DOA requests

ClVo2vAWIAA9ARh.jpg

KwonJigglypuff

new and classic stages > yes, I trully believe TN will listen and we might see something like Aerial Gardens pretty soon 100%
more male costumes > fan designs for sure, but never 50/50 packs 60%
revival costume packs (DoA 1,2,3,4,5) > I could actually see that happening, wonder if legacy costumes sold well back in DOA5 75%
real costumziation mode > no, I think TN don't have the ressources/technology, they would have to revamp it in a potential DOA6U 30%
team battle mode > maybe but very glitchy 50%
movie/history/art mode > no/no/yes, I believe they will release it this year 90%
win and entry poses (more) > maybe 50%
free costume updates > likely they will follow that trend, but remember it will only be DOA5 costumes 90%
visual optimazation (hair -extures ,clothes movement) > maybe during patches, but not their priority 60%
chaeper costume pack prices > HAHA, no 5%
ingame unlockables to pay with the player points > yes, for the art mode, but that's it 75%
free haircolors > NEVAAAAAAH 0%
more male DLC characters (even guest) > yes, I still believe Leon will come back and we'll get a new male but not soon 100%

My hopes might be high but I believe this hair scandal created a shift regarding their business and creative process. Could be wrong.
Depending on what happens for update 21.1a, we'll have to keep fighting or not. I'm ready! :)

Now my wish for a future season pass (depending on how long it takes for them to create content) :
- it will have a "DOA2" vibe
- Leon
- Aerial Garden or Great Opera
- some legacy costumes

Onryoki

Standard Donor
The Japanese Twitter account posted this, but idk what it says:

View attachment 30678
Here’s the google translation!

“Important Notice: We are currently preparing a patch for improving the hair color changing function. We will notify you as soon as the content and schedule are confirmed. 2Prior to the improvement, we will stop selling the Premium Ticket 20-set and 50-set sets from March 30 (Mon). The resale schedule is undecided. (2 sets and 10 sets will continue to be sold.) The reprint series costumes (18 costumes) scheduled for distribution in March will be postponed due to the priorities of the above patches. You. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. "DEAD OR ALIVE 6" management team”

RetroMe91

Doubt it, they're clearly not milking this game enough. They will continue to milk this game for as long as they can.
They didn’t really milk DOAX3 much either. They got to a point where they realized they weren’t making enough money off of it, so they turned it into that browser game that plays like a mobile gacha game (Venus Vacations). They still stopped supporting DOAX3.

P2p1mbs

Took them long enough to finally get to fixing the hair rental. It almost sounds like the fix will make it so we DON'T have to pay real money per change :eek:.

I'm sure they'll fuck it up somehow though, like making it so that those who DID spend multiple tickets wont be refunded raising another scandal.

At the very least, it seems like they actually prioritized the hair fix over another DLC pack so MAYBE they did actually decide to cut down on raping their customers' wallets for once...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD