Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Kasumi-Phase-X

Its pretty weird to not including Ayane along with the cast being down to 4 instead of usual 6 (Samurai Shodown, Tekken 7, WWE, Seven Knights, & The Seven Deadly Sins). Pretty cool seeing DOA cast included into other franchises.

I love how nobody even questions Marie and Honoka being shoo-ins for crossovers like this anymore. They even have poor ol’ Kasumi gathering dust all the way in the background like she’s not the main character of the entire franchise lol

At that point Marie & Honoka doesn't need any form of questioning about them being "shoo-ins" on why their crossovers, and it made more sense because of DOAX3 character votes which the 1st & 2nd place girls get to be included in the games boxart. Which eventually these 2 start appearing in other games like Warriors All-Stars, Senran Kagura, KOF etc.

Leifang

KOF All Stars has a crossover with DOA. Official site under image:
218736881-2662838584009876-7395590113209065043-n-4-K.png

ryba1625810457403-4-K.png

rbnw1625810486524-4-K.png

This is also the first time in history and closest thing for DOA to be with Tekken, as there are Tekken characters as well in KOF All Stars.
If Leifang isn’t in it, then it’s a pass for me. However, it’s nice to see DOA6 make a crossover.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

KT's TGS full stream schedule, and a dedicated stream for Fatal Frame. The stream schedule for October 2, 2021, is available right below. Note that all times are listed in JST.

• 12:00~12:15 – Opening
  • 12:40~13:20 – Nobunaga’s Ambition: Shinsei
  • 13:40~14:15 – Dynasty Warriors mobile game
  • 14:30~15:00 – Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage mobile game
  • 15:10~15:40 – Romance of the Three Kingdoms: Hadou
  • 15:50~16:30 – Kou Shibusawa’s 40th Anniversary
  • 17:50~18:10 – Monster Rancher series
  • 18:35~19:35 – Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation
  • 19:45~19:55 – Ending

KT.jPG

If this is what's going for KT's side for TGS, I might as well look for Namco's schedule for TGS lol. In case anyone were getting their hopes up for DOA fighting game news or something, only bits I can think of is the "ending" / "secret" part but doubt it. But yeah mobile parts = I sleep lol.

Last edited:

marussya

@DestructionBomb Dead or Alive team will be on TGS, i am still not sure if it's TN, it is weird that they work with almost unknown developer

Attachments

• IMG_20210918_062109.jpg
    IMG_20210918_062109.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 117

inochinagi

Standard Donor
It says the DoA and NG team..... it's not Itagaki. Not former, not one person. I just hope that whatever work they're doing on Wanted: Dead won't take away from any chances of a new NG or DoA.

Again, though, that title can't be just a coincidence.... Cowboys vs Ninja, anyone?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
@inochinagi I asked Master about this thing,he said he doesn't know about this project and he is not sure that is Team related

What makes you think it's Itagaki though. The man no longer wants anything to do with DOA. He did at first back on FB, but he only did because he misses it, then he finally moved on (he had to) as it's not worth the time and energy for it.

But if it's some weird moment that it's Itagaki, wouldn't really change much lol.

marussya

What makes you think it's Itagaki though. The man no longer wants anything to do with DOA. He did at first back on FB, but he only did because he misses it, then he finally moved on (he had to) as it's not worth the time and energy for it.

But if it's some weird moment that it's Itagaki, wouldn't really change much lol.
Okay but its weird that community manager replied in this way like I don't believe it's TN, i mean if it TN related he probably knows about it. If it's not Itagaki and not TN , what team is it

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD