Tekken

Uberprinny

2 GG characters that can triple jump and do ki charges deserves a spot in the tekken roster? HOLYT ZEN AND CULTURE SHOCK! Hey Harada you thought IP Man movies were cool remember? Now you think Arc Sys Games are KEWL? OP characters inbound!

They live in the arc sys society for a reason. XD

Uberprinny

Let see we got Mishima style karate, wrestling, sumo, Aikido, and MMA. It would make sense if the next character is a judo practitioner. If you want another guest character get Goh Hinogami from Virtua Fighter or Goro Daimon from KOF!

inochinagi

Standard Donor
I maintain that the best guest character that they could ever add to a Tekken would be Oume and/or Otane (2 for 1!) Gouketsuji from `Power Instinct:
Groove_on_Fight_-_080.PNG

It'd be cool to see them in DoA too but TN would probably implode just looking at them.

SaihateDYNAMO

I maintain that the best guest character that they could ever add to a Tekken would be Oume and/or Otane (2 for 1!) Gouketsuji from `Power Instinct:
View attachment 30259

It'd be cool to see them in DoA too but TN would probably implode just looking at them.
In order for that to happen, Atlus would have to remember they made Power Instinct in the first place :( They would be cool in DOA though, they could transform into their younger selves through the same method that the neon/gold ninja outfits use lol

I’ll take any Power Instinct/Groove on Fight crossover, any day!!

Uberprinny

Saaay! Did they added the function where you can save replays yet or is it dlc only just like the frame data thingy? I need to save 1 just as a souvenir and a good luck charm.

inochinagi

Standard Donor
BN Public Relations: Harada-san, it appears we've created a SSS tier monster. Tournament entries are 90% Leroy. Leroy is everyone. Leroy is everywhere!
Harada: Shit. Tell the coders, release the nerfs!
BN PR: Yes Harada-san. Direct Hit! But wait, Leroy entries are still at 90%!
Harada: NANI!? Nerf him again!
BN PR: We have sir, he's still too strong!
Harada: Nerf! Nerf again! It's nerf or nothing!

inochinagi

Standard Donor
@DestructionBomb well, that's if all the Nintendo-exclusive stuff in TTT2 for Wii U couldn't do it...

TekkenTagTournament2_WiiUEdition_NintendoCostumes_0004.jpg

(damn, this would actually make for a nice DoA stage)

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I'm literally laughing at how they turned Lee there into Captain Falcon, and I even thought it was Akuma that turned skinnier lol.

Kasumi-Phase-X

My only issue with it is that it takes a miracle to get a crossover game to be successful (unless you are CvS2 but even that game had problems here and there). Merging two worlds into a whole new game mechanic can take even pure luck to get the ball rolling. I didn't vote, but slightly curious on how it would turn out.

A crossover game is far different than adding guest characters.

A crossover game has much successful as any game with or without guest characters, they not make it fun to play, but they have to put their best effort in graphics & content. With Tekken they had experimented with 2D-styled characters since Eliza from Tekken Revolution which eventually lead to Gouki/Akuma & Geese Howard. I'm pretty sure Tekken X SF will be the ultimate test on how Tekken Team learned from their attempts from Revolution & Tekken 7.

This character might run into a similar problem as Yugo The Wolf, which is what the current generation knows/what game is current like KOFXIV & FFXV. Which if there is no new game in current generation, that character has no chance of appearing.

On Topic: Congrats to Tekken 7 for its 5 Million Units.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD