TGS announcement:DOA6 coming out in FEB 15 2019,and honoka,marie,ayane,bayman show up

DyByHands

So judging by the official site theres no physical special/collectors edition for the west. Just for Asia/Japan again, like with 5U & LR. ? Whatever.

prototypetom

That's true as well. It's just they have to give players a reason to buy season passes and stuff like that.

Having said that, i'm ok planning the game support ahead, but i find it a little insulting to pay for something ready at launch, available for those who pre-order.

I could understand some kind of early access (like Eliza in Tekken 7), but just that -_-

I appreciate that - but there's all kinds of content they could put behind an incentive. Costumes and other visual elements are begrudgingly acceptable. I would even say you could have stages locked to story and online unless you paid extra. Existing characters are even worse than if it were a new one - why should someone who likes Nyo be compelled to spend more than me? (assuming Lisa is in). DLC characters in a fighting game launch screams of an executive decision made by people who thinking about value in volume.

This is how it feels to me...
Other forms of Bonus packages (statues, costumes, books, whatever) give the biggest fans the opportunity to invest more in a product they love.
Playable character DLC at launch is more like a hostage situation that demands the biggest fans pay a ransom. And it really does focus that demand on the most loyal. it stinks. And if Lisa is paid DLC at launch I'll be paying the damn ransom too and it fills me with resentment I know that's what I'll do. Once they know they can do this, you can bet a dollar that in DOA7 it'll be Kasumi and Hayabusa behind the pay wall.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Which is fine. I think at this point people don't have a problem with DLC characters. The problem is if they are ready to launch with the game why are they DLC? I don't like the concept of a character being DLC at launch when they are clearly finished and will be available day 1. That's just insulting to people who just spent $60.
Who says they are day1 characters? It doesn’t really matter, they were dlc already so them being dlc really shouldn’t be a surprise.

Well, it looks like we will get the same shitty story mode from DOA5.
Implying that the past games stories were good. AT least DOA 5 and 6 have a separate story mode to focus on the lore instead having it doing the same like the past games that didn't make any sense . I laterally had to read the wiki on the past games just to understand the lore.

Raansu

Implying that the past games stories were good. AT least DOA 5 and 6 have a separate story mode to focus on the lore instead having it doing the same like the past games that didn't make any sense . I laterally had to read the wiki on the past games just to understand the lore.

Most of the story was in the booklets of the older games. Course those things don't exist anymore lol.

Fantailler

220px-Tina_Armstrong.png

When ? :mad:

KwonJigglypuff

How crazy would it have been if Leon was the one featured in the trailer, and not Bayman ? Something similar to the whole "False Kasumi"/"True Kasumi" in DOA5.

I mean, Leon could have infiltrated DOATEC to kidnap Marie-Rose, disguised as Bayman. This would be the reason why Helena screams "Don't leave me". How crazy would it be ?
Plus, the website has not been updated yet. And "Bayman" has not been featured heavily in the trailer. Only his PP is shown. And their voices are a bit similar.

Okay, this is farfetched.

Hayabusiness

This is cool (bar Honoka she is still shit) and all, but 100% expected, all of it (except maybe Nyotengu).
I'm waiting for Lisa, Tina, Kokoro, Christie and more guys, tbh.

The stages are awesome though!

crapoZK

Standard Donor
How crazy would it have been if Leon was the one featured in the trailer, and not Bayman ? Something similar to the whole "False Kasumi"/"True Kasumi" in DOA5.

I mean, Leon could have infiltrated DOATEC to kidnap Marie-Rose, disguised as Bayman. This would be the reason why Helena screams "Don't leave me". How crazy would it be ?
Plus, the website has not been updated yet. And "Bayman" has not been featured heavily in the trailer. Only his PP is shown. And their voices are a bit similar.

Okay, this is farfetched.
Bruv, no. That's HELLA far fetched xD.
Leon and Bayman have different PP's, and the one shown in the trailer is 167% Bayman's
That break blow starter is the exact same as Bayman's 1P+K, and the sound effect is Bayman's lmaooo.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Imagine, "You thought it was Bayman, BUT IT WAS LEON THE WHOLE TIME". I'd just stop playing the story mode at that point lmaooooo.
DOA is really bad at twists.

MegaMegaMike

Turns out Bayman was actually Leon the whole time. And Leon was actually Mr. Strong in disguise. And Mr. Strong is actually Bass in disguise. And Bass is actually Donovan...

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
the whole experimental playground thing really just deflates the alchemist ability in NG3 to make a T-Rex. especially considering theirs was possibly mentally retarded.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD