The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momiji-Baybee

I wouldn't mind seeing Momiji in a frilly dress, simular to Lili's pre order ttt2 costume

29_ttt2lili.jpg

Nameless Sama

Hmm Halloween Dlc can be downloaded but after installing it cant be elected :/. I have other problems. I cant download the DOA 2 and DOA 3 Music from PSN Store and this Outfit. So I am pissed off again. Xbox Live (+) PSN Store (-)
Dead-or-Alive-5_2012_10-30-12_010.jpg

Nameless Sama

Nah I didnt buy the halloween DLC I give a **** for that. I have only Core Fighters and the other characters besides Ryu doesnt interest me. Ryu has a better halloween outfit than the mummy its the demon skull outfit like my pic ^^ imo. Thanks Ayane for your answer but my problem is that I want the DOA2 - DOA3 Music DLC with Hayates naked DOA5 DLC from paket 3 but there arent in the EU PSN store :/.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Milas pumpkin hat makes her look like bao from kof.

But if you wear glasses with it suddenly she looks like a wacky races driver.

I must now design milamobile. And come up with a better name for it.

Dammit, now I'm imagining her in Sugar Rush.
Oh no you didn't...

Ayane89

Nah I didnt buy the halloween DLC I give a **** for that. I have only Core Fighters and the other characters besides Ryu doesnt interest me. Ryu has a better halloween outfit than the mummy its the demon skull outfit like my pic ^^ imo. Thanks Ayane for your answer but my problem is that I want the DOA2 - DOA3 Music DLC with Hayates naked DOA5 DLC from paket 3 but there arent in the EU PSN store :/.

good news for you the costumes and music are back in the eu store today

Kronin

After the 1.03 patch, I'm not more able to see the 25th outfit of Kasumi in the selection screen (her Rangeki Ace Odissey outfit not avilable yet) and currently for me her last outfit appear to be the princess one.

Someone could confirm that this happened also to him/her? Or it's just a problem of mine?

PJudge

Milas pumpkin hat makes her look like bao from kof.

But if you wear glasses with it suddenly she looks like a wacky races driver.

I must now design milamobile. And come up with a better name for it.

Dammit, now I'm imagining her in Sugar Rush.
I read this bit in Toot's voice from Drawn Together, as it sounds like "Wienermobile", and now I can't stop hearing it in my head.

Cadaveri

After the 1.03 patch, I'm not more able to see the 25th outfit of Kasumi in the selection screen (her Rangeki Ace Odissey outfit not avilable yet) and currently for me her last outfit appear to be the princess one.

Someone could confirm that this happened also to him/her? Or it's just a problem of mine?

Yeah the costume is gone for some reason.

EL correction

Resserecting an old ass topic? lol

I was upset because not only did people ask for more male costumes(not that I'm against it) but people kept saying that the girls shouldn't get anymore costumes at all

Everytime a girl got something new some people would shit on her and call her names like "this bitch/whore/slut/ect got another costume while this guy didn't" and one lerson even made a petition for no more girls costumes, and all that. That's why I said it was chauvinist

But I don't careabout that anymore so can we drop it? this site has enough fifhts as it is

When is the patch coming out and when are the new costumes releasing?
yyyeah? but lets look at this from a purely intellectual stand point... if (every male) was getting 75 outfits each month while everyone else was getting maybe 1 ever two months when people * that lame @zz* (enter male char name
here_____ )*b!tyoch got another outfit while the girls didn't are they being chauvinist...? think about it, ill wait........ (ps don't look shocked one can be a chauvinist for the opposite gender) keep in mind the people who are askin for them to stop giving the girl costumes don't want that definitely they just want a period when the guys get as much attention as the girls have

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Downloaded the stage already this morning! :D Isn't it awesome? They obviously put so much care and detail in it and they gave it to us for free! ;__;
On some gravestones were texts in English to read, but on some was some gibberish. I wondered, if they were some kind of secret codes, maybe anagrams...? Some of the dates of birth and death were kinda weird too... >.>

KwonJigglypuff

Downloaded the stage already this morning! :D Isn't it awesome? They obviously put so much care and detail in it and they gave it to us for free! ;__;
On some gravestones were texts in English to read, but on some was some gibberish. I wondered, if they were some kind of secret codes, maybe anagrams...? Some of the dates of birth and death were kinda weird too... >.>

Can you share all these dates/weird words ? Maybe we can discover some nice secrets indeed.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I can! :) Might be a bit later today tough... So, if someone is quicker than me, he/she is very welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD