The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

The way I see it, phase4 may have cost them much less than any other character in the design department.. which means it may give them a big return in the long run.. all the more chance for them to gamble with good ol tengu.. cuz lets face it.. as much as alot of us want him, releasing him is a gamble for them..

If he is in fact in the game, they may actually wait and release Tengu as the last new character that way those people who have been waiting for the bundle pack will have more incentive to include him in their purchases.

Although I don't think we give TN enough credit. I will be the first one to admit I bitched about P4 when I found out that was the next character and her trailer shut me up real fast. lol. I know TN can do the same for Tengu to entice the naysayers. ;)

Momiji-Baybee

Another idea I'd like in DOA is a female agent or something, kinda like the TK Force Agent from the character concept poll Eliza won in (although just a tad bit more conservative lol)

tekken-revolution-0003-1374400409-sexy-female-tekken-force-1374473399.jpg

whamwham

Another idea I'd like in DOA is a female agent or something, kinda like the TK Force Agent from the character concept poll Eliza won in (although just a tad bit more conservative lol)

tekken-revolution-0003-1374400409-sexy-female-tekken-force-1374473399.jpg

We already have one. Her name is Christie and she's a lot more developed and sexier than this random poll chick.

Granted, she's on the wrong side of the team, but who gives a shit when she's an assassin.

I would rage if Team Ninja pulled a Capcom and released yet another version of DOA5U. I'd rather they just add DLC to the current game.

Next one is probably a port on PSV. I mean TN can't just let the PSV players hanging *cough*quick cash-in*cough, can't they?

Last edited:

TOBMAST3R

?? TOBMAST3R likes Aerial Gardens (he listed it in his top favorite stages of all time) and it's a multi-tier stage.

Why does that make me self-centered and a jack-ass? :confused:

Morning David. Everything is fine. I like a lot of stages DoA offered in the past. Aerial Garden is one of them. You know, it´s the only stage, that had Sun Rising (or Sun Down), Night + Daytime together!! It is so creative!!

I do really wish, Team Ninja would make everything possible with that stages!!

Eliot360+

I'm sure once Tengu is back, no one is gonna care about him within a month or so, just like Leon.
Now back to what swimsuits should girls get next round :)

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Leon doesn't give a damn about Tengu, and neither does TN. I mean, out of all the bosses, he's the lamest one. Raidou, Genra, and even Alpha-152 are better boss characters than Tengu. He brings nothing to the table that the other bosses did.

Rawbietussin

I care about Leon too and I'd rather not talk about the next batch of dental floss considering the fact that the previous DLC costumes were also swimsuits.

You got 7 packs all in all with 23 of them now available on-disc (Bunnies = 10 Reverse Bunnies = 10 Legendaries = 3). Honestly, it gets stale after 3-4 packs had released. It feels like getting bored of a show on TV then say -sigh- ... What else is new? :/

Blazeincarnated

Leon doesn't give a damn about Tengu, and neither does TN. I mean, out of all the bosses, he's the lamest one. Raidou, Genra, and even Alpha-152 are better boss characters than Tengu. He brings nothing to the table that the other bosses did.
Are you mad that he's going to be in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD