Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Thanks! :D @Candy Dragon

Yes, they made the belly dancer for Marie! I really liked that one. Lol, they gave Tina that green sweater costume... The design wasn't anything special but I remember the drawing was kinda nice but most importantly she had huge melons there. XD
Edit: here it is:

10256123_520539364716820_199864055717049705_n.jpg

And why that stupid Eliot pajama? D:

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

It seems they picked characters that didn't get Casual costumes (but did get Legacy last time) to balance, such as Tina, Lei, Helena, Bass, etc.

Momiji is the only exception, as she got Legacy, Casual and now Awards. Good choices TN!

system11

Standard Donor
And yet again we have to wonder why this happens:

Xbox One: £61.49
PS4: £73.99

It happens every time, £12 of meaningless platform tax.

CFW

Dang, Kokoro's is so plain. :(
I hope at least Rachel got something interesting... if she got anything at all.

Candy Dragon

Marie Rose, Nyotengu and Ayane all share similar belly dancer costumes. Lei Fang has a cat costume, but it's quite regal. Jann Lee is in his Bruce Lee costume, but ripped apart turning into a werewolf. Christie got a grave digger. Hitomi's is random. Pink sports bra and short blue skirt.

A few of the costumes seem to be made from previous costumes. Lei Fang had one stocking. And despite the fact she's a cat, the tight has spider webs on it. The same as Helena has on her spider Queen costume. Honoka is a fairy but it looks very similar to a few of Kasumi's costumes mixed together.

It's not a bad pack. Some I really like, some I don't. 7/10 from me ^_^

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Where do you get these images from? I can't find them anywhere on the Xbox Marketplace nor the Playstation Store. :/
I'm interested to see better pics of the belly dancer costumes, especially Marie's. >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD