Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama

I have a feeling phase 4 is gonna be nu....whatever that thing is called now,stopped paying attention after continuim shift.

TOBMAST3R

It seems, Ayane cosplays I-No!

C6OTPL4U8AA2lCL.jpg

UpSideDownGRUNT

Didn't everyone have Christie pegged as I-no? Lol

Seriously wtf is up with these really weird character picks, its like they completely disregarded character/personality and even aesthetic similarities and just picked names out of a hat.

Sotherius

Horiii shiet...

It makes sense, since ayane is the one character TN is willing to always change the hair color.

The guitar makes things even better.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They probably were too afraid to take the plunge and dye hair outside her traditional white/grey. I personally love the outfit, I'll definitely get it for picture taking!

LarsMasters

This means Christie would be Bullet (fitting white hair) & Mila dress as Makoto

We all know Marie, Helena, Phase 4 & Rachel will likely dress Plat, Millia, Mu & Baiken respectively. Guess there are only 4 left to figure out which 4 DOA ladies should fit dressing 4 remaining ArcSys outfit.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Brad says he thinks they'll give Momiji Litchi but I'm not sure...her hair is too long to actually be stable in DOA5LR

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
who is brad
Oh Brad is one of my friends, he was initially Dark Truth on FSD but due to bans and wanting to be seen as less bitchy he made an alternative account called king anubis but got banned within one month because when Uncle T had made a somewhat homophobic remark about rupaul, Brad went off so he got banned. XD

Character wise Brad is basically the polar opposite of what I am but we both mainly use Kasumi and play completely differently, and while he's more open about his bitchyness, he describes me as being nice but being that dick when I have to, plus he's more interested in men while I'm the opposite too, and I use 7 characters but I believe he uses almost everyone a little bit and he changes his subs from time to time. He's supposed to return September actually XD, he said he's gonna have that LGBT thread LIT!! We kik frequently throughout the week and he sends me...uh, tumblr pics of stuff I like and he basically talks to me whenever no one else is around to in FSD or anywhere else. He's trying to convince me to pick up Momiji and Kokoro too XD

But back on topic what if Phase got Litchi and she had the transform feature like her gust one??? ♡.♡
litchi_changing_outfit_by_mikagome007.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Wow that Ayane one is great! I like the black hair and red eyes. I like the outfit honestly, the red really stands out. Still waiting on seeing Lisa's though since if any that's the one I'd want.

Also I was kind of mesmerized by that gif of her changing her costume by using the robe!
The hair had my attention XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD