DOA6 Graphics Thread

XxSakuraLuvaxX

Here's a screen comparison of "graphics" and performance mode after installing the latest patch
seems like it increased the resolution of the shadows. the shadow on kasumi's leg is rounder and slightly less blurred. that's it though.. and considering that's been a base pc feature......... lol. was hoping we'd actually get a noticeable difference but oh well

Tyaren

Standard Donor
seems like it increased the resolution of the shadows. the shadow on kasumi's leg is rounder and slightly less blurred. that's it though.. and considering that's been a base pc feature......... lol. was hoping we'd actually get a noticeable difference but oh well

You are right! So there we finally got our Pro enhancement.

giphy.gif

Alucard Chris

Here's a screen comparison of "graphics" and performance mode after installing the latest patch:

performance mode:
32550359967_dd0127d835_o.png

"graphics mode":
47492362671_84799b2f68_o.png

As you can see there is no difference at all. The same jaggy 1080p mess as before. I honestly believe nothing they are telling us at this point.

As to the overexposure in some stages, it is still there too:

"graphics mode":
32550359517_6b35e2278c_o.png

Still get headaches just looking at it. x__X

Damn thay can do it so much better, the konsole version looks bad :confused:

I only notice changes in the shadow resolution and a bit in the lighting look at the eggs in the right or at the stones in the left.
But the water is so ugly, it destroys completly the atmosphere :mad:

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Shadows quality, slightly better shaders and slightly better AA was something that existed before this patch. Playing it I didn't notice changes but who knows.

About material reflections, yes, they improved it. They are still applying bloom too much but it's better than before. Just pick Bass/Tina default costume with white recolor in The Muscle stage. Now you won't dazzle your neighbors even if the materials are still shiny.

Manjimaru

Standard Donor
HDR and G-Sync works with latest update and game looks good. Obviously you can´t see HDR difference whithout and HDR monitor. :oops:

G-Sync is not needed in this game, but works. All for testing purposes. :thumbs up:

Greetings

Thiago Guarani

HDR and G-Sync works with latest update and game looks good. Obviously you can´t see HDR difference whithout and HDR monitor. :oops:

G-Sync is not needed in this game, but works. All for testing purposes. :thumbs up:

Greetings
About HDR, is it good? So you just turn it on and check out the difference, right? Because in Injustice 2, there's a toogle for it in the settings screen.

Manjimaru

Standard Donor
HDR is a matter of taste.

With the same configuration HDR has vivid colors and more brightness. In fact too bright. You need to tweak on nvidia control panel, game settings or monitor options.

I prefer "Reshade", but don´t work. :(

Greetings

Thiago Guarani

HDR is a matter of taste.

With the same configuration HDR has vivid colors and more brightness. In fact too bright. You need to tweak on nvidia control panel, game settings or monitor options.

I prefer "Reshade", but don´t work. :(

Greetings
I was checking out the LoversLab forum for any progress on Reshade. In the early days it wasn't working at all. Nowadays they're in full force working on nude mods. I there asked about any progress on graphics improvement mods. Nobody replied.

Brute

Standard Donor
I was checking out the LoversLab forum for any progress on Reshade. In the early days it wasn't working at all. Nowadays they're in full force working on nude mods. I there asked about any progress on graphics improvement mods. Nobody replied.
Disappointing, but keep me/us posted, if you can (on graphical mods, not nude mods).

Reactions: YEH

Thiago Guarani

Disappointing, but keep me/us posted, if you can (on graphical mods, not nude mods).
I asked again for graphic improvements, and the only answer I got was "The graphics are normal", then people returned to discussing the tools needed to dump nude 3D models, or something. Honestly, I wouldn't go to Loverslab Forum for nothing, as people there are laser focused only on the...love. Seriously, the bar keeps going down each time I access it. I'll spare you guys of the details. The graphic improvements will arrive sometime after they nail down the nude modding.
CS.RIN.RU seems a better option to keep eye on graphical improvements tough.

Brute

Standard Donor
I asked again for graphic improvements, and the only answer I got was "The graphics are normal", then people returned to discussing the tools needed to dump nude 3D models
So basically a bunch of blind people who are obsessed with purely cosmetic visual mods?

Must be members of Mensa.

Thiago Guarani

Before I forget again to post it here for the billionth time...well, not many will care about it, but if you're looking ANY graphic improvement, the fix for "those mods" finally work with the game, turned out to be the solution for enabling Nvidia 3D Vision. The DOA6 3D kit is posted on Helix's Mods blog.
Edit: So this is the reason I can't tecnically say my time spent at Loverslab wasn't a total waste of time, I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thiago Guarani

Spent the night on Helix's Mods blog, Lover's ogre swamp (I know, I know...) and a lot of other places, but I finally got it to work!
PC max settings. My TV resolution is 1080p, but I set the game to 1440p to reduce some jaggies. Thinking about it, I should take note of the effects I enabled. But now all I want is to eat a bit and sleep. If you guys like it, I can tell how I made it work. There's a ton of SweetFX presets for DOA5LR on SweetFX Settings DB that I want to try, but I have to figure out how convert SweetFX presets to Reshade presets.

Reshade off - https://ibb.co/kSqnGD7
Reshade on - https://ibb.co/Gd1rK3w

Thiago Guarani

no-baby-no-gif.gif

That looks absolutely awful. Please turn that saturation down again.
Speaking of looking awful:
I today noticed how messed up Tina's hair looks. D:

33644820638_2f319472c9_o.png

46797929214_25894ee42d_o.png

I can't wait to get my hands on Mortal Kombat 11 and leave this ugly mess behind.
I know it sounds dumb, but I also was unhappy with the results. So...here goes nothing!

Reshade off - https://ibb.co/kSqnGD7
Reshade On 2: The Return - https://ibb.co/WGq8QQV

Okay, now I reeeally have to sleep before I just drop on the ground out of nowhere.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD