DOA6 Graphics Thread

Jyu_Viole_Grace

Like they still dont do after all we are requesting when it comes to major Issues with Graphical Bugs .Costume Bugs ect.pp
The most part i hate about it is that they are not even responding or answering .
Just let is know that TN is working on that . But nothing . Just these boring Pirate Costume Character Posts on Twitter ........Hell :(

By the Way Smurai Showdown offers a FREE Season Pass DLC ------FREELC just for buying the Game .Love it .

After all this mess with DOA 6 I think we should earn FREELC in Form of Costumes and Stages and MOdes for DOA 6 ,too . I know that will never happen :/

We know there are extra slots for costumes in the game and Shimbori himself said in a interview they will release more free content later on, like more costumes but ... honestly, I don't care, I don't want these costmes. Why?, because they won't fix all these UV mapping and seams issues and most likely they won't fix hair physics and hair alpha textures as they were in TGS 2018 build so ... even if it's free content, the game will still look worse than DOA 5.

I just want they fixing the game but that won't happen and if it happens will be only for next gen consoles version, because they will be able to sell the game again for 70€.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I just want they fixing the game but that won't happen and if it happens will be only for next gen consoles version...

I highly doubt they'll fix the current problems then either. The game will be 4K at hopefully stable 60fps and they'll probably think of another marketing gimmick like the "Soft Engine", and that's it. I don't think they'll retouch any of the old character models and costumes.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

I highly doubt they'll fix the current problems then either. The game will be 4K at hopefully stable 60fps and they'll probably think of another marketing gimmick like the "Soft Engine", and that's it. I don't think they'll retouch any of the old character models and costumes.

Well, that's literally the PC version. I guess they will have to improve effects, shading and shadows (stage shadows are still really low resolution even in max PC settings) or maybe with luck they will use story cutscenes models (I don't know if they are much better since there is no sign of them in the game data).

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I wish we got a night version of some stages, the atrocious lighting some of them have really need the darkness of the night to make it look like a normal stage.
This new director better push DOA6 into the right direction before it falls deeper into the abyss it already resides in.

Mood. It's so annoying to see one of their tweets on my TL and realize is not anything new but, YET AGAIN, another tweet asking people to share their photos. Like girl, is this a fighting game or a photography game? I love photo modes in videogames, but when the only thing your PR account tweets about is to share the pictures you've done in the game via a hashtag on Twitter, you know something's fishy. The photo mode ain't even that good (especially compared to photo modes that came out in this generation such as Uncharted 4's), and considering A LOT of people's complains are about how horrid the game looks for a 2019 release (skin showing through the costumes at the minimum stretch the characters do, noticeable seams, issues with the textures' alphas...), I don't know why they're so annoying with highlighting this feature.
I mean.. can you blame them? what’s left to promote besides the worldcup and photo mode? The game is literally dead already. All they can do at this point is show Kula Diamond and Mai shiranui in their 3 recolours, pirate and wedding DLC. When they show them it’ll create some sort of hype for a hot minute before it’s back to photo mode and the World Cup.

legibifou

More PC mods.

Actual navels for characters:

Story mode alt stages:

Team Ninja can't do this because reasons ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I really like the night version of Lost paradise and I wish we can have a version of this stage with a huge thunder storm with heavy rain, like a tropical night storm, with for example, trees and fences that could be torn off and carried away by the wind.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

So I decided to set my brightness to minimum in the DOA6 settings and...it's not perfect, but to me it looks better. road rage is still a bit blinding

Ninoasker

So I decided to set my brightness to minimum in the DOA6 settings and...it's not perfect, but to me it looks better. road rage is still a bit blinding
Yea, because Road Rage’s blinding mess it’s not an issue with the game’s brightness, it’s an issue with how the game’s lightning reflects in the stage... and that’s something that you can’t really fix with the brightness settings.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Yea, because Road Rage’s blinding mess it’s not an issue with the game’s brightness, it’s an issue with how the game’s lightning reflects in the stage... and that’s something that you can’t really fix with the brightness settings.
Well sorry that I'm not a genius at these things :|

SaihateDYNAMO

More PC mods.

Actual navels for characters:

Story mode alt stages:

Team Ninja can't do this because reasons ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>daytime Chinese Festival
>evening Forbidden Fortune
>night Lost Paradise
>evening Throwdown
>Sweat at closing time

The ones they DIDNT use are the ones they should have done in the first place. I’m especially imagining that Lost Paradise version with a bunch of fireflies and Sweat with a thunderstorm outside. What annoys me even more is that as far as I know, they are fully functional aside from some graphical errors that can be easily fixed for regular use. These stage variations plus the remaining 5LR winposes needs to be in a single future update instead of being spread out.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
?

I said that in a nice way????????? Wha-
02FF1D1B-8CF1-40B4-B2BD-CA8B8A7617F0.jpeg

mizking

Not sure if it's an error or done intentionally but the laces on Kasumi's blue outfit went from blue to white (that outfit is actually quite glitchy overall, on the sleeves especially)
DEAD OR ALIVE 6_20190603204623.png

werewolfgold

Not sure if it's an error or done intentionally but the laces on Kasumi's blue outfit went from blue to white (that outfit is actually quite glitchy overall, on the sleeves especially)
If it were intentional, the bow probably wouldn't still be blue. Just throw it in the list of dumb oversights in the game.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yep, in DOA5 the straps were still blue just like the bow:

warriors-all-stars-v1-495340.jpg

The models are full of such oversights and errors...

33393403858_3e21ef1182_o.png

33644820638_2f319472c9_o.png

They did really sloppy work, and they aren't ever going to fix it, because the overseas studio that is doing the character models for Team Ninja simply doesn't care.

By the way, when I compared the Kasumi models some time ago I also noticed legs and butt are lower polygon in DOA6 for some reason. Now you can clearly see sharp polygon edges that weren't visible in DOA5. Same goes for Mila's model:

mila1.png

mila2.png

mila3.png

Why would you even go out of your way to reduce the polygon count and general quality in reused charcater models one generation ahead?

CQWY.gif

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Yep, in DOA5 the straps were still blue just like the bow:

warriors-all-stars-v1-495340.jpg

The models are full of such oversights and errors...

33393403858_3e21ef1182_o.png

33644820638_2f319472c9_o.png

They did really sloppy work, and they aren't ever going to fix it, because the overseas studio that is doing the character models for Team Ninja simply doesn't care.

By the way, when I compared the Kasumi models some time ago I also noticed legs and butt are lower polygon in DOA6 for some reason. Now you can clearly see sharp polygon edges that weren't visible in DOA5. Same goes for Mila's model:

View attachment 28666

View attachment 28667

View attachment 28668

Why would you even go out of your way to reduce the polygon count and general quality in reused charcater models one generation ahead?

CQWY.gif
Inb4 DOA6 Ultimate comes with more bugs just to spite you xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD