Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca Beam

She’s not even human, she’s a demon who dresses seductively to seduce men and kill them.
i absolutely, positively guarantee nobody sees the "manslaying demon" part when they bust a nut to her

Kokoro is literally the Yumi of DoA, if you want a boring stereotypical Japanese geisha girl then use Kokoro.
while kokoro dresses the part, the package isn't complete thanks to her occasional signs of 'tism
the yumi of DOA is kasumi, the bland stoic heroine

Leifang

The new design of "Lei Fan" is released from the deluxe costume set that comes with a deluxe set! Deluxe set comes with Digital Deluxe, Collector's Edition, strongest package
F879CC22-4030-40AC-A65B-1D34555DB02A.jpeg

Mayor-Of-Mustard

i absolutely, positively guarantee nobody sees the "manslaying demon" part when they bust a nut to her

while kokoro dresses the part, the package isn't complete thanks to her occasional signs of 'tism
the yumi of DOA is kasumi, the bland stoic heroine

as someone with ASD i can definitely see kokoro having it. no joke. new headcanon.

Last edited:

Macca Beam

it has enough going on to stay thematically close to the other 3, and is a vast improvement over the unholy mess that's the 1p. sucks that it's $$premium$$.

human013

Looks good so the only deluxe costume I don't like is Honoka's. But why give Leifang one? Seems out of place since she never seemed like the "main" popular character like Kasumi, Ayane, Marie, and Honoka. Unless every female is getting one but that is unlikely.

Atahotaku

Looks good so the only deluxe costume I don't like is Honoka's. But why give Leifang one? Seems out of place since she never seemed like the "main" popular character like Kasumi, Ayane, Marie, and Honoka. Unless every female is getting one but that is unlikely.
Every character is going to have one, taking in mind the 25 costumes of the deluxe edition

SaihateDYNAMO

A lot simpler and plainer than the three outfits already shown for Ayane, Marie Rose and Honoka. :/ You can like those or not, they at least had some pretty eye catchers.
That’s why I’m hoping we either get a color edit mode or TN snaps with the recolors. So far for each outfit the alternate colors haven been pretty boring red/green/blue texture filter changes with no cool hair and skin colors (for example no all white option for helena’s new dress, instead we get neon red and blue flowers, tf?)...

The Leifang outfit is kinda basic and would look a bit better with shorter boots but that’s not a bad thing and it would totally shine as long the alternate colors look decent

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm liking the deluxe costumes set for the most part so far, they're fanservicey obviously but I like how the ones shown so far all seem at least unique to the character wearing them. Its definitely a major step up from the bland angel/devil bunny bikinis we got in vanilla 5 and the Hawaiian/bikini ones and the red/gold recolors we got in LR.

I also hope Kasumi gets something as good as her Ultimate pop idol and LR ninja preorder costumes since those have yet to be topped imo xD Also we only have like 13-14 weeks left, they need to hurry up and show an Eliot Lisa Kokoro reveal trailer already >.>

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I think the costume looks pretty good, I mean it’s not something special but at least it’s okay. I’m happy as long as it’s not some copy paste BS.

... it’s literally a part of the 25 DLC costumes set.

Brute

Standard Donor
A lot simpler and plainer than the three outfits already shown for Ayane, Marie Rose and Honoka. :/ You can like those or not, they at least had some pretty eye catchers.
Do you have a link to those?

human013

I think the costume looks pretty good, I mean it’s not something special but at least it’s okay. I’m happy as long as it’s not some copy paste BS.

... it’s literally a part of the 25 DLC costumes set.
Oh. I didn't look too closely into it so I didn't know it was part of the 25 DLC costume. I just went off of the image Tyaren posted and assumed it was it's own set.

If the remaining Deluxe DLC costumes are going to be at this level then it's looking fine. The costumes are distinct and the themes seem to vary by character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD