Mortal Kombat thread.

UpSideDownGRUNT

This means the datamine "leak" wasn't false, the final 2 characters are Ash and Terminator.

Fuji and Sheeva are probably KP2 or something.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
He looks awesome! :D
I didn't get any DLC fighter in Injustice 2, (TMNT were awesome but they came so late when I had lost most interest), but I'm pretty sure I'll buy most of the MK11 DLC fighters.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
If Terminator turns out be true, which I assume it will, which version would you prefer or which version do you think they will go for?

terminator-2-folytatas.jpg

or

endoskeleton_terminator_feature.jpg

At first I thought they probably have both, since there are also young and old versions or living and revenant forms for other characters, but having three gear parts fit both Terminator versions might be difficult. Machine parts won't fit human skin Terminator and clothing won't fit endoskeleton Terminator.

U_C_A_F

Its gonna be the endo skeleton variation. No way hell will they have Arnold's likeness being mutilated

Hold_Junkie93

Posted this on status but no one decided to bite. I love how I need to act like I'm playing test your might to do Jacqui's Dragon Punch in MK11. I can do it by buffering while I hold 4 after DB4, and AMP it. Still annoying to do though. Sensitive sanwa buttons probably make this a no brainer though. If I wanted it in neutral for some odd reason, I'm going to presume that I need to find a way to buffer it while blocking.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Move Kotal to B and Kano to S and then it's correct. :p

Basically this.

Also, change Jax with Shao Kahn. I said what I said.

Are you guys like blind? XD By your judgement Jax has a bigger chest than Kotal...

chests.jpg

That's like claiming Leifang has a bigger chest than Honoka.

I can't believe I am having a conversation about Male MK characters' chest sizes in a DOA forum, lol.

Jadeinchains

Are you guys like blind? XD By your judgement Jax has a bigger chest than Kotal...

View attachment 28671

That's like claiming Leifang has a bigger chest than Honoka.

I can't believe I am having a conversation about Male MK characters' chest sizes in a DOA forum, lol.

Personally I don't really care when it comes to Jax but Kano is definitely the S tier, Kano = best. :p
And lol yeah not the topic you'd expect to see on a doa forum of all places. XD

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Personally I don't really care when it comes to Jax but Kano is definitely the S tier, Kano = best. :p
And lol yeah not the topic you'd expect to see on a doa forum of all places. XD

Well, you don't see much of Kano's chest under that fur carpet, lol.

Some Kano for you:

D5vHNfFWsAAwDBa.jpg:orig

D5vHPR3WsAAzGBL.jpg:orig

D5vHPxNXkAIR_nT.jpg:orig

D5vHVZrXkAAg9sv.jpg:orig

It's great that all characters have their very own body model, in contrast to a certain other game... > __ > Here you can see in every detail that they put lots of time, money and effort, and dare I see love, in each character.

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Well, you don't see much of Kano's chest under that fur carpet, lol.

Some Kano for you:

D5vHNfFWsAAwDBa.jpg:orig

D5vHPR3WsAAzGBL.jpg:orig

D5vHPxNXkAIR_nT.jpg:orig

D5vHVZrXkAAg9sv.jpg:orig

It's great that all characters have their very own body model, in contrast to a certain other game... > __ > Here you can see in every detail that they put lots of time, money and effort, and dare I see love, in each character.
1908E7E1-14DB-445D-B00F-1A885FF6844C.jpeg

Normally I’m not into hairy men but Kano is a yes from Me. I prefer young Kano though. I wish the DOA males were slightly good looking. I personally think that if the DOA characters had MK’s detail of design that the males in general would’ve been really handsome.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
For some reason I thought this was a shot at DOA

Attachments

• 023C1105-F71A-4AD2-A1C6-FEE6F5F20AAA.jpeg
    023C1105-F71A-4AD2-A1C6-FEE6F5F20AAA.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 231

Leifang

I got Shang Tsung yesterday. I forgot to play as him because Mai Shiranui and Kula Diamond released the same day. Anyway, here’s my mediocre gameplay. I’m no pro with him of course. lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD