Official DOA6 Costume Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think he's lying, I think he's mistaken. He's the community manager, I don't think that necessarily means he knows every intricacy of the development process. If Shimbori said it, that would be different.
I don't think so, Master has had access to the game for months and has been hearing and taking requests and feedback so I'm sure he's aware of the game's content, especially since in sure he's the one uploading those clips on the DOATEC account

If we really had more than two, then I don't think they would use just the same two costumes and its recolors in their video clips for the men while showing the girls in like 5 different costumes and hairstyles whenever they post their video clips. I mean wouldn't they want to show off all the outfits for everyone?

Baji Breakdancer

I don't think so, Master has had access to the game for months and has been hearing and taking requests and feedback so I'm sure he's aware of the game's content, especially since in sure he's the one uploading those clips on the DOATEC account

If we really had more than two, then I don't think they would use just the same two costumes and its recolors in their video clips for the men while showing the girls in like 5 different costumes and hairstyles whenever they post their video clips. I mean wouldn't they want to show off all the outfits for everyone?
I get all that, but he doesn’t have access to the final build of the game because one doesn’t exist. He’s using and sharing videos from the same build that’s being toured right now, as far as I can tell.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I get all that, but he doesn’t have access to the final build of the game because one doesn’t exist. He’s using and sharing videos from the same build that’s being toured right now, as far as I can tell.
Even with that being the case I still think the male costume count is final, whenever a new build or gameplay pops up we always have seen some new clothes and hairstyles for the girls but we've yet to see a third new costume for any of the guy's besides that Ryu preorder one and the ones in that deluxe preorder costume set

Just recently we saw Christie with long hair and the remaining costumes for the girls a few weeks from release and we still haven't seen anything new for the guys xD

Jerk

yes.

using the word “hundreds” is taking it to a whole extreme though, you’re telling me with all the outfits made throughout DOA5’s lifespan, plus all the recycling they’re doing with DOA6 that we couldn’t have gotten more outfits? my dream would be 10 for the girls and 6 for the guys.

That's at least 100 - lol!

Im sure they will all return in some capacity as unlocks or DLC but I'll refrain. I hope they can keep every body happy.

Like where's Bayman's scuba gear costume?!

Last edited:

Cadaveri

The game has to be "gone gold" already (usually 2 months before release date). So yes, he prolly has access to the final game.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Diego technically gets one costume. lol What a way to showcase your new man, Team NINJA!

I truly don't believe that they are going to ship the game with that lack of variety. If nothing is going to be unlocked but sunglasses and hairstyle options in DOA quest I'm a gonna be pissssssssed.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Diego technically gets one costume. lol What a way to showcase your new man, Team NINJA!

I truly don't believe that they are going to ship the game with that lack of variety. If nothing is going to be unlocked but sunglasses and hairstyle options in DOA quest I'm a gonna be pissssssssed.
It’s a male character, since when do they get promoted properly? Even a better question, since when do they get promoted at all??? The only male that gets promoted is Hayabusa because he’s popular.

Macca Beam

oh nice i'm glad they randomly brought back hitomi's steampunk dlc. that one was good

I'm not really found of Lei's new jacket casual, but it fits her I guess.
same, it just feels like a bootleg of the panda outfit
which is of course going to be dlc because they know

also both the mesh and ESPECIALLY the texture of the other casual one look so bad when you put it next to the new designs. now you're just padding out the costume count

ShinobiOfTheWind

It doesn't bother me much but the people here do have good points. First is the difference in the amount of costumes between male and female. Nico is new and she has more than Diego.

Then there is also this.

Leifang got her new DOA6 outfit, her DOA5 default, and some other outfits such as the black dress and the striped shirt dress thing. Other females even got completely new costumes while characters like Hayate, Brad, Eliot, and Ryu only got their new DOA6 outfit and one costume from DOA5. They could have done the same thing they did for the females and recycle costumes for the males too.

It's been a while but I think in the first DOA5 Hayate had more than 2 costumes so if 6 really only has 2 costumes for Hayate then that is a big step down. I expect improvements in a sequel. Or at minimum the same amount of content, not less. I'm fine with females having more costumes but males having only two costumes is a bit too lazy. If the males only have 2 costumes what is the point of DOA Central? It can't be that bare bones right?
Ryu doesn't have a new DOA6 outfit, deat. It's his all time default one. Him and Bayman didn't have the chance to have a totally new outfit, that's pretty disappointing !

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD