Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Lycanthrope -R-

So, let me get this straight.

The Deluxe Edition comes with 25 extra costumes (no Nyotengu). If you want the 26th costume, you have to get the season pass...which is like $100 and there's no other way to get that one outfit.

But, Nyotengu was a pre-order character. If you didn't pre-order, but got the season pass, you'd get a bonus costume that you can't use, as well as any other Nyotengu outfits in the pass unless you pay even more money to get her for $3.99.

Now, if you didn't buy the Deluxe Edition, and wanted to buy the season pass, you'd get some P4 costumes that you can't use. AND right now there's no way to get P4 separately. I guess they'll make her available eventually, but we don't know when...?

Wowwwwww, this is a master class in corporate dick behavior. Does TN think this will endear them to anyone? And then there's the whole random costume piece thing. I feel like I need to go give some people wedgies at TN's office.

Jadeinchains

That's me now finished all the current DoAquest missions. ( I have one more star to get but It's really hard lol ) I can say that I'm totally fine with the whole getting patterns to unlock outfits thing...however, You should definitely be able to actually choose what you use those pattern points on. It's a little annoying getting either -

1. Outfits that I don't really care for for characters I don't use.
2. Completing a 500 pattern mission only for it to unlock an outfit that only needed 200.

So I'd really like to be able to just get pattern points and then spend them in the wardrobe on whatever outfits and characters I want.
So far I've only been able to get one new outfit for Lisa because of it being random. I got her business style attire so that's nice but yeah.

RetroMe91

That's me now finished all the current DoAquest missions. ( I have one more star to get but It's really hard lol ) I can say that I'm totally fine with the whole getting patterns to unlock outfits thing...however, You should definitely be able to actually choose what you use those pattern points on. It's a little annoying getting either -

1. Outfits that I don't really care for for characters I don't use.
2. Completing a 500 pattern mission only for it to unlock an outfit that only needed 200.

So I'd really like to be able to just get pattern points and then spend them in the wardrobe on whatever outfits and characters I want.
So far I've only been able to get one new outfit for Lisa because of it being random. I got her business style attire so that's nice but yeah.
Exactly. So far the only costumes I have gotten for characters I enjoy playing are Helena’s C3 (so not new) and Kokoro’s C5 (which is meh). I did get lucky and get a portion of Lisa’s C6, but nothing for NiCo, Marie Rose, Nyotengu, Diego, Eliot, or Rig.... they keep giving me things for Mila, Brad Wong, and Raidou... I have no interest in these characters...

Hailo_Hwm

got about a quarter through quests and not a damn stitch for Lisa :(

which sucks - but i'm still enjoying the quest grind as someone who's always had holes in my game - feels like its doing me good. but i can imagine itd be a chore for better players.

Mental its random though.
Omg... all i got unlocked are lisa's. Game, Gimmie Ayane pieces please.

belts

Guys, this unlock system is straight fucked and is a clear sign that TN intends to implement microtransations as a means to beat the insane grind. The following is copied from a post I made on GFaqs:

If you receive more points than the randomly selected outfit needs, those extra points are lost forever.

For example, it is possible to unlock a one time 500 point reward from completing a DOA Quest and lose 400 of them by having the RNG system pick a 100 point outfit for you.

The remaining 400 points are not saved toward another outfit, they are simply lost forever.

These points become very hard to get. People have reported only unlocking 10% of the in-game outfits by completing all of the DOA Quests. Some of these outfits cost 1000 points, and you are lucky to get more than 10 points at a time after you are done with the one time DOA Quest rewards.

And then comes the worst slap in the face out of all of this. Each character only starts with 1 outfit unlocked, and each outfit has 3 color variants which the game classifies as separate outfits. This means that you can and will waste an insane amount of your precious points by unlocking different colored versions of an outfit you already have due to RNG.

Jadeinchains

Guys, this unlock system is straight fucked and is a clear sign that TN intends to implement microtransations as a means to beat the insane grind. The following is copied from a post I made on GFaqs:

If you receive more points than the randomly selected outfit needs, those extra points are lost forever.

For example, it is possible to unlock a one time 500 point reward from completing a DOA Quest and lose 400 of them by having the RNG system pick a 100 point outfit for you.

The remaining 400 points are not saved toward another outfit, they are simply lost forever.

These points become very hard to get. People have reported only unlocking 10% of the in-game outfits by completing all of the DOA Quests. Some of these outfits cost 1000 points, and you are lucky to get more than 10 points at a time after you are done with the one time DOA Quest rewards.

And then comes the worst slap in the face out of all of this. Each character only starts with 1 outfit unlocked, and each outfit has 3 color variants which the game classifies as separate outfits. This means that you can and will waste an insane amount of your precious points by unlocking different colored versions of an outfit you already have due to RNG.

Yeah they really need to make the pattern points something that you can collect and don't just lose forever. And also need to let you pick what you use them on. Because personally I would have bought the default colour of each of Lisa's outfits first with the pattern points. And then went through the characters unlocking the default colour of all their outfits. but you can't and instead have 400 points wasted on a 100 point recolor of a character you don't use's default outfit or something.

Plus arcade runs need to give you like...300 points or more or something per run because 1 whole point is insane.

Hailo_Hwm

do u have any of hitomis or ar they all unlock atbrandom

I've unlocked Hitomi's headphone/jacket/shorts outfit. So far that's the only that I've got from her. And it unlocks randomly by collecting the randomly assigned pattern. I just happened to get enough for it

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD