Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Tyaren: DOA6 is mostly reused DOA5 content.

Also Tyaren: please put more DOA5 content in DOA6.

Huh...some other Tyaren must be registered here, because I don't recall ever saying "DOA6 is mostly reused DOA5 content", because that's obviously not true. In fact, instead of throwing hyperboles around or unfoundedly claiming stuff, I have been the one looking closely at each of the seemingly reused assets, be it character models or costumes, telling you guys what was actually simply ported over and what has been improved or completely redone. I usually also use visual aid or proof. I recall quite often noting that character models or costumes, even though they look the same on the surface, have been improved or redone.

Jadeinchains

When they dissed Lisa's outfits but yet praised Hitomi's deluxe outfit...
7f670790-8b0d-0131-9263-0e65689a3375.gif

Not in my home.

PS: How did they not notice that there was a hairstyle option menu? lol.

RetroMe91

When they dissed Lisa's outfits but yet praised Hitomi's deluxe outfit...
7f670790-8b0d-0131-9263-0e65689a3375.gif

Not in my home.

PS: How did they not notice that there was a hairstyle option menu? lol.
Honestly all of Lisa’s outfits (especially her deluxe costume) are better than her default costume in any of the colors. I like the Phoenix concept, but it felt like they rushed it. I’m not sure if it should have more feathers or what, but it feels cheap to me. Her deluxe is the best one IMO.

prototypetom

Honestly all of Lisa’s outfits (especially her deluxe costume) are better than her default costume in any of the colors. I like the Phoenix concept, but it felt like they rushed it. I’m not sure if it should have more feathers or what, but it feels cheap to me. Her deluxe is the best one IMO.

Lisa's costumes are a disaster - I've always preferred her Lisa outfits to her La Mariposa ones. But i'm sticking with the default outfit in DOA6, tbf its actually one of her best luchador/carnival outfits to date imo - i just wish i could take the damn mask off. Man i'm getting salty quick about this games little aggravations.
I want modest version of LR C9 so much.
As much as shes my character for life, she's always had a problematic costume set compared to many characters - but NO good options is a first. (not that she's alone)
Not got the deluxe as i was expecting to be able to buy it already, but even thats a car crash of a design. TN hate Lisa :(

Jadeinchains

Well regardless lol they lost all fashion credibility when they praised Hitomi's deluxe outfit...plus the guy was talking as If he was a doa fan but yet knew little to nothing about it so...I was confused lol.

Anyway though speaking of outfits If they at any point do legacy outfits this needs to come back for Lisa -
RTM_Lisa_001_T.jpg

This outfit will always be iconic.

prototypetom

Well regardless lol they lost all fashion credibility when they praised Hitomi's deluxe outfit...plus the guy was talking as If he was a doa fan but yet knew little to nothing about it so...I was confused lol.

Anyway though speaking of outfits If they at any point do legacy outfits this needs to come back for Lisa -
RTM_Lisa_001_T.jpg

This outfit will always be iconic.
yep, that was a highlight.

KwonJigglypuff

That's funny because I think Lisa has one of the best costume selection. I can't believe we have so many luchadora costumes (that's what we or at least I asked for). And the colours are amazing.

Only missing costume is her furry coat. And a new hairstyle (latina bun/genuine afro).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD