Official DOA6 Costume Thread

Brute

Standard Donor
Can I have three appropriate outfits for a male character...

KT:
giphy.gif

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Ugly is very objective. I feel like these look better than the first set. The costume they gave Marie Rose and NiCO fit their aesthetics perfectly. Same goes for Helena, Kokoro, and Leifang. Also Hayabusa looks good as a pirate.

See. Objective. We have different opinions.

There are preferences and opinions:

Preference - You prefer to spend a bunch of money on shit and then to justify it you say that they are aesthetically pleasing without saying why. Hayabusa is good looking as a pirate. Why? Did you see the lack of textures for his stupid bandanna? I think he looks like an idiot and not even in the spirit of Halloween.

Opinion - The costumes are a waste of money. Why? I will explain. Buying doesn't support Team NINJA as much as it encourages Team NINJA to come up with even more uninspired and unoriginal ideas with cookie cutter outfits as if they weren't greedy enough not to allow us individual purchases for our favorites. They expect us to also shell out extra for the douche bags we don't care about... in my case Rig and Hayate.

I'm not encouraging anything to do with this season pass. It's a complete joke and every pass in DOA5 was better than this 90 dollar dumpster dive.

RetroMe91

There are preferences and opinions:

Preference - You prefer to spend a bunch of money on shit and then to justify it you say that they are aesthetically pleasing without saying why. Hayabusa is good looking as a pirate. Why? Did you see the lack of textures for his stupid bandanna? I think he looks like an idiot and not even in the spirit of Halloween.

Opinion - The costumes are a waste of money. Why? I will explain. Buying doesn't support Team NINJA as much as it encourages Team NINJA to come up with even more uninspired and unoriginal ideas with cookie cutter outfits as if they weren't greedy enough not to allow us individual purchases for our favorites. They expect us to also shell out extra for the douche bags we don't care about... in my case Rig and Hayate.

I'm not encouraging anything to do with this season pass. It's a complete joke and every pass in DOA5 was better than this 90 dollar dumpster dive.
Cool. We both have opinions. *claps*

I would probably be pissed if I strictly and only played the male characters too. Either way, I still stand by what I said. I am glad you stand by yours.

Jadeinchains

Is there outfits coming next month with the KOF characters or Is it "just" the two characters? I want them to show them now.
And yeah as far as this first season goes so far outfit wise I don't dislike any of the outfits but they aren't amazing either. For doa6's first season pass it would have been good to see it really kick off strong but It kinda hasn't. :I

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Is there outfits coming next month with the KOF characters or Is it "just" the two characters? I want them to show them now.
And yeah as far as this first season goes so far outfit wise I don't dislike any of the outfits but they aren't amazing either. For doa6's first season pass it would have been good to see it really kick off strong but It kinda hasn't. :I
I think it'll be the characters with dlc outfits coming for them like mai and naotora in 5lr

Btw I made some (yes my fashion taste is questionable) costume ideas for NiCo and Diego.

nofashionsense.png
nofashionsense2.png

Addictrian

All i can say that the more time goes around the more i am truly dissapointed about this costume handling . Now there are Rumors the second KOF Character is another Female Character which for me will be another dissapointment.

The Point is still, i payed fucking 90 Euros for the Season Pass and i highly regret it .

I was dump enough to believe TN Learned from DOA 5 and would listen to us .But they obviously dont.
The Hype was so real and all looked so good in the first place but with every Update it got worst(my opinion)

If its true what Rumors be claiming i will not spent any money for future Costumes or DLC ,Season Passes in this Franchise anymore.

I have to say it makes me really mad and bitter and breaks my Ninja Heart when its just about the Money. I have nothing against a pirate or wedding theme dlc pack .But with more creativity and individual costumes appealing to the character.

Not dress them like puppies. (All)

The Bullshit Censorship thing for the Tournaments . All this Confusion.

Ahhhh damnn it.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

yea i'll occasionally play the game for ranked and single player modes but i wont touch the lobbies haha. love the gameplay of this game, everything else is meh.

Jyu_Viole_Grace

All i can say that the more time goes around the more i am truly dissapointed about this costume handling . Now there are Rumors the second KOF Character is another Female Character which for me will be another dissapointment.

The Point is still, i payed fucking 90 Euros for the Season Pass and i highly regret it .

I was dump enough to believe TN Learned from DOA 5 and would listen to us .But they obviously dont.
The Hype was so real and all looked so good in the first place but with every Update it got worst(my opinion)

If its true what Rumors be claiming i will not spent any money for future Costumes or DLC ,Season Passes in this Franchise anymore.

I have to say it makes me really mad and bitter and breaks my Ninja Heart when its just about the Money. I have nothing against a pirate or wedding theme dlc pack .But with more creativity and individual costumes appealing to the character.

Not dress them like puppies. (All)

The Bullshit Censorship thing for the Tournaments . All this Confusion.

Ahhhh damnn it.

That's something I don't get, Are really all these costumes needed?.

I mean, they could just release a single pack with a costume for all characters with costumes being related to their personality instead of 62 copy&pasta costumes with different random themes. Add to that pack a few DLC characters, some legacy remastered stages, more story or whatever and sell it for 35€ or 40€.

People would be way more willing to pay for it than this 92€ whale thing.

Strangerinmytub

How much are individual costumes on Xbox? I want the Kokoro and Kasumi pirate outfits but I'm not sure if I should drop the $20 or wait and hope that they let us buy individual costumes on PC sometime in the future.

bond76876

does anyone know if the sweat/wet/dirt fisiics and bruised mode will be more loke in doa5 where the costume were more seethru?

candynarwhal

So I was bored...

warning for hyuge image

Here's my ideal costume selection for DOA7 - well, or DOA6, if they can save it. Just the girls, for now, but I'll probably end up doing the guys later. o_O

No NiCO, because they only gave her like 3 costumes so I didn't have anything to work with, lmao.

With hair options, and diagonal split images to indicate "hit another button" alternate costumes, classic DOA style.

EDIT: I would've added Kasumi's and Ayane's NG outfits as featured in DOA6, too, but I wanted to limit myself to 7 costumes per character. Toss 'em in as pre-order bonuses or season pass bonuses or something, I don't know. Momiji and Rachel are included for obvious reasons. :p

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD